Tver - Split 4

mr1010

She spent a few weeks with her daughter. It takes a while to push down the shame and guilt associated with leaving her to pursue her job of living in VV. I'm sure a few parties in and she'll be back dp'ing herself for everyone to enjoy. 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Ok thanks. She almost seems a little depressed. I dont like her very much but I dont like her in such state too. She cant handle the current situation very well I think

She is still trying to the new appartment

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

But I think this is not right life for her. She should live with her daughter and earn money another way

She has tried looking for other work, I watched her right out at least 2 dozen resume's

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

So, it's not a house with cams, it's a job, which makes her a sex worker. She abandons her daughter for days or weeks at a time to live on a sex set. Sorry, I know you love her dearly, but she is not a good mother at all. I have no respect for her. I can judge this situation all I want. 

It's the money that makes her do this job

1 minute ago, dennisjf12 said:

It's the money that makes her do this job

I can understand that, but sex work for a parent is not good for her daughter. That girl was not that young. Better to be poor and be a respectable parent, than a rich one and a bad influence. Much less abandoning the poor girl for long periods of time. 

31 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

So now it is clear why she is so strange. She misses her daughter and maybe blames herself for abandoning her. I hope for her she will find another work near by her daughter soon

To find another job and make the same pay, she has to get into a management level position.

leave her alone 

not everyone is as fortunate as you.

btw who told you her daughter is not well off.

her mother is doing whats best for her daughter.

If you ever lived in poverty you will never say what you just said.

leave her the fuck alone.

and enjoy your shows or lack off

but leave her child out this your comments.

if you Amy3 are so concern, maybe you can become a paid member and support her child that u so care for. or stop being such a hypocrate.

im not a fan of hers but i respect what shes doing. some people do worst.

• Upvote 5