Tver - Split 4

mr1010

Yeah but Katya and Ruslan obviously on strike in my opinionand Sonya put her top back on as soon as they were done with six. Petra killed the whole spirit in this appartement. And I dont care what about a job or other things of her. Either she changes and becomes the old Petra from before holiday or she should leave. As simple as that. 

4 minutes ago, clivebb said:

there is more action with desiree/raul on rlc than in all tver,come on vv wake up  with this appartment ! tver is just teasing place now

this kind of action is not good for my eyes, politely said. 

5 hours ago, dennisjf12 said:

She is a single mother, hoping to get married, her daughter lives with Petra mother, has to fly to see her daughter, Petera has looked for other work, but was unable to find a different job, the job Petra has pays very good, but Petra has to send money to her mom to take care of her daughter.

So, it's not a house with cams, it's a job, which makes her a sex worker. She abandons her daughter for days or weeks at a time to live on a sex set. Sorry, I know you love her dearly, but she is not a good mother at all. I have no respect for her. I can judge this situation all I want.