Tver - Split 4

mr1010

Not me, but there is only this ridiculous twitter message:

A lot of email why Petra is not topless anymore - now is a good time to check her beautiful body

Whoever wrote such lot of emails, why you do not ask "Why there is no sex anymore in Tver since Petra returned??"

• Upvote 1

i think if there is no more sex in tver,it's the vengeance of the tenants after the members have complain about they braodcast on bonga,

vv have probably say to ivo and co to stop that and now they don't want doing more sex for the moment because they are angry with the vv members,

not a problem for me,i stay behind the free cams until they return in normal mode,that's it !

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Fuck you! I came from nothing. I know what it means to be poor and to not have a parent around. The idea that paying her to be on VV is somehow good for her family is bullshit. It's irresponsible to live on a 24/7 sex cam site and not raise your child. Money isn't the most important thing. 

If you can't accept who and what she don't watch her

Petra has been topless on day, it just taking her a little while to get back into things, I just wish they would all go topless, maybe the day is coming !

Why no sex, I can't say, Since I am only free account, i can't see all the cams, may be they having sex when few people are watching, I don't know ?