Tver - Split 4

mr1010

21 hours ago, spielo said:

Interesting knot of legs....

Screen_Shot_07_31_16_at_10_31_PM_001.jpg

Screen_Shot_07_31_16_at_10_31_PM.jpg

Is not anybody going to record the sex for our friends so that all of can enjoy it ?, I was only able see it up to the point he picked her up and carried her into the bedroom

Petra still ain't right in the head. I tbink she needs Jacky around to feel superior to someone. Living alone with couples just isn't her stlye. Feel free to go home Petra. You all done here. You've been there and done that, time to start anew doing something else. xoxo

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Petra still ain't right in the head. I tbink she needs Jacky around to feel superior to someone. Living alone with couples just isn't her stlye. Feel free to go home Petra. You all done here. You've been there and done that, time to start anew doing something else. xoxo

Petra needs sometime to recognize the real situation and to react adequately. But is is for sure not so easy to find a similar or even better job to earn the living in Moscow. VV is owing something to her because there was a time when she helped them to survive and now is the time for payback. Petra is really not my case but she has an attitude missing many time for the other birdies: rabote, rabote....

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, spielo said:

Petra needs sometime to recognize the real situation and to react adequately. But is is for sure not so easy to find a similar or even better job to earn the living in Moscow. VV is owing something to her because there was a time when she helped them to survive and now is the time for payback. Petra is really not my case but she has an attitude missing many time for the other birdies: rabote, rabote....

She is looking for a new apartment.