Tver - Split 4

mr1010

3 hours ago, spielo said:

Since yesterday night I have 15-20 secs response time during changing one cam to the other within same apt. Anybody else?

I refreshed the page on each cam and it fixed that for me

20 minutes ago, dennisjf12 said:

I refreshed the page on each cam and it fixed that for me

Refresh does not help at all. Still 20 secs with Chrome 52. Edge and IE are working within 5 secs. So Katya can start.....:blush:

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Bon je sais pas ce que que trouvent les types avec la momie transgénique blonde, moi elle me fait pas bander, ca c'est clair, sur cette page j'adore Katia car elle est naturelle et bien roulée, elle ne fait pas pute du web, ca pourrait être ma voisine avec son innocence lol 

They are all so washed up. Ivo is the worst. IMHO. The purpose of VV is to entertain the viewer with fun and exciting sexual behavior. None of that happens whenever Ivo is around. The other guy just looks pissed off and Petra is fighting depression. Yeah, I'll pay for that.

Just now, Amy3 said:

They are all so washed up. Ivo is the worst. IMHO. The purpose of VV is to entertain the viewer with fun and exciting sexual behavior. None of that happens whenever Ivo is around. The other guy just looks pissed off and Petra is fighting depression. Yeah, I'll pay for that.

Couldnt sum up Tver better :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The purpose of VV is to entertain the viewer with fun and exciting sexual behavior. 

Thay may be your purpose for VV but they have never claimed that to be their only purpose. And you don't pay either way so your complaints are meaningless.