Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ April 2016.

1 hour ago, mikeusa said:

we should have a welcome home party for Kirsty and kamila  :biggrin:

She seems already bored to see us again... So the party is a good idea. Everyone find a local good brewage to warm her !

(Posting Videos or Images of Past/Former and Current tenants lives outside of RLC is Prohibited.  The Image has been removed)

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, madwolf33 said:

this is bull shit no one else gets the cams turned off because of visitors. yet these two do. the last time someone had visitors and tried to hide the cams they got kicked out.

Please try and remember this...

When the people who have signed the RLC contract go on vacation, RLC has no authority to force others who may tend for the apartment in their absence to follow the contract signed by the original occupants. Got it?

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, alanohio said:

When the people who have signed the RLC contract go on vacation, RLC has no authority to force others who may tend for the apartment in their absence to follow the contract signed by the original occupants. Got it?

I am not sure where you get this information.  I would think RLC can force anyone to do whatever they like regarding cameras if it is their apartment and they put them there and they are paying the rent.  Now if the people stay there who do not like cameras, well then they do not have to stay there.  But if it is RLC's apartment then it is their rules. It is very odd that they are off all of this time.  Possibly one of the girls cut a deal with RLC and let her parents stay there, but my understanding was that a friend was staying.  Either way seems odd to have a camera apartment and turn them off. Luckily there are other cams to watch.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, alanohio said:

This is exactly the truth, but don't waste your time trying to tell some of these people that.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, albacore said:

I am not sure where you get this information.  I would think RLC can force anyone to do whatever they like regarding cameras if it is their apartment and they put them there and they are paying the rent.  Now if the people stay there who do not like cameras, well then they do not have to stay there.  But if it is RLC's apartment then it is their rules. It is very odd that they are off all of this time.  Possibly one of the girls cut a deal with RLC and let her parents stay there, but my understanding was that a friend was staying.  Either way seems odd to have a camera apartment and turn them off. Luckily there are other cams to watch.

Absolutely correct!