Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ April 2016.

On 4/27/2016 at 1:59 PM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

The rules appropriate to this section include A) no flaming or flame baiting. It's OK to disagree on issues, but keep it logical and appropriate and ON TOPIC; and B) Do not post pictures of the tenants from outside RLC sources, do not give out their real names or specific address of their apartment buildings. It's OK to be snarky about it, too; just make it mildly entertaining.

As such, what they are doing OUTSIDE of RLC can be described in words; especially since it is all theoretical anyway. My sources, for example, have told me that they are not flying to Moscow; instead, they are flying back on Trump Airlines to their real apartment in Building C at Area 51 in Nevada, and the girls on the plane to Moscow are their specially trained doubles. My kangaroo rat friends in the Nevada desert will alert me just as soon as the Donald, with our sweethearts in tow, land at Area 51.

In other words, everybody calm down. I have enough headaches these days. Either post tits and have fun on CC, or GTFO.

Foamy, I am back. I am a new guy now. No more fighting. Peace! Seriously I pledge not to take things too seriously any more and not think people don't like me.

• Upvote 1

On 4/27/2016 at 10:54 AM, euromike69 said:

Slider usually I write in all caps when I'm angry,,and also curse a lot,,,but I'm gonna ask you nicely this one time,,please stop giving us the day by day activities of the girls on here,,you sound like a creepy stalker guy when you do that,,,just chill out and keep that information to yourself,,or if you really feel the need to tell someone,,tell your friends in a pm,,this day to day announcement is the reason why these ladies always close or delete their accounts,,even though I myself know all this information too,,I don't feel the constant need to tell everybody on CC or elsewhere what they are doing or where they are at any given time.

One of these days someone will use the information that you guys provide on here to track down and cause harm to one or both of these ladies,,,I see that you Have Kamila as your avatar so I'm guessing that she is your girl,,,,well how would you feel if because of you telling some killer on here where they are and what they are doing,,they use your info to find Kamila and do something horrible to her,,how would you feel knowing that you were the one responsible for her getting hurt.

You have to step back and think about what you are doing and how it sounds to the rest of us when you come on here every single day since the girls left reporting on their whereabouts and what they are doing,,,,like I said share that info in your pm to your friends or keep it to yourself.

You know how I usually act when I'm angry so I'm asking you please stop doing that slider69..Thank you::)

MIkey, I am happy for you and Lyree! You are young, enjoy life! Lyree is too. Just send pics of your lovemaking! hahhahha! Orgy sounds good. Let me see if I can talk my wife into it (probably not). Hey, now my wife can meet Lyree!

I agree with you BB in that I don't follow the girls off line. But, although mikey gets a little carried away, he means well. Slider and others should share in pm's only. And no Mikey is not a moderator. I thought he was stopping posting, lol.

16 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Two sweet peas in a pod, the girls look great. all nice an tanned. Glad to see nothing has changed, they are still attached at the hip  Where one goes the other is sure to follow::)::)::)

Already on the couch intertwined body parts and ticking away:heart::heart::heart:

Cool, Thes. Sorry I missed it on my vacation. Hahha!

Guest beaver67
Just now, mr1010 said:

Kami, you look so hot, all tanned!

yes they do 1010- both of them are up- jet lag is an ass kicker- I know hahahahaha

Guest beaver67
Just now, mr1010 said:

I want them both beaver. Want to share?

fuck yes- we can rotate then between us hahaha