Efim & GF

I can't believe nobody said that Efin is at Nelly's. He has his girl friend so we will see something tonight.  Has he become boring to everyone?

I can only speak for myself, but I never cared for the guy and I really don't care to see any of the couples having sex.  He is only brought to the apartment to gain viewership of the apartment in my opinion.  I'm sure there will be plenty of people tuning in when the time comes, I just won't be one of them as it's just not my cup of tea!

Well this could get just a little interesting,,,,, Efim and Girl are heating up the couch again, this time there is the redhead that helped Nelly cook sleeping in the smokoing parlor... I hope she can hear and comes to take look and see.... Man oo Man those two are getting bold !!!! :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

I wish they would have their own apartment.  She is hot. :yeahbaby:

Efim had an apartment with his old GF before where Zoya and Lev are now. He treated his girlfriend Diana like a piece of shit.  This girl will get the same when he's finished dicking her well to many times.  Does he need an apartment. No I don't think he does.  He had his chance and he blew it.

I love these two. Wish they would leave the light on in the bathroom!

They did one time a while back. It was extremely hot. She is a fantastic lover. I'm glad Efim can keep up with her. It makes it a lot more fun to watch than most of the other RLC couples. She is also very cute. I like her a lot.  :yes: