Efim & GF

This morning Efim is playing with a gun and pretending to shoot his GF, twice! Sorry folks, this is bullshit. Period. Note this RLC...

PS: I've had a significant change of heart toward these two. The GF is hot, no doubt - but Efim simply doesn't know how to treat a girl. He's aggressive, overpowering, and I think a little nuts to be honest. From what I've heard, he treated his last girlfriend this way until he lost the apartment and lost the girl as well. As subscribers, we're here to have fun, not witness domestic violence. Don't get me wrong, the BDSM scene would have been ok if I didn't fear Efim will keep turning up the dial to do something even more excessive. I know there are some subscribers that dig this stuff, but the constant worry that it will go too far is too much to make it enjoyable.

I can't wait for Nelly and Bogdan to return. I really miss them.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, alanohio said:

This morning Efim is playing with a gun and pretending to shoot his GF, twice! Sorry folks, this is bullshit. Period. Note this RLC...

PS: I've had a significant change of heart toward these two. The GF is hot, no doubt - but Efim simply doesn't know how to treat a girl. He's aggressive, overpowering, and I think a little nuts to be honest. From what I've heard, he treated his last girlfriend this way until he lost the apartment and lost the girl as well. As subscribers, we're here to have fun, not witness domestic violence. Don't get me wrong, the BDSM scene would have been ok if I didn't fear Efim will keep turning up the dial to do something even more excessive. I know there are some subscribers that dig this stuff, but the constant worry that it will go too far is too much to make it enjoyable.

I can't wait for Nelly and Bogdan to return. I really miss them.

I didn't see any of the BDSM stuff you referred to and quite frankly I'm glad I didn't because I'm just not into that sort of thing.  Efim is a punk kid in my opinion and unlike most, I hope he doesn't get an apartment!!!

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I didn't see any of the BDSM stuff you referred to and quite frankly I'm glad I didn't because I'm just not into that sort of thing.  Efim is a punk kid in my opinion and unlike most, I hope he doesn't get an apartment!!!

I am also not into BDSM at all, but as long as she seams to like this kind of sex, i not rate this negativ. They seam to work as a couple very well and are likeable and energetic people. Efim has his own personality, that is sure. But i think, RLC need more people like them, which are nice to watch and open enough to share a real part of there "Real Life" with the viewers. ?

Sure, they can never replace N&B, because they play in a different league. But there are a lot of other apartments (with couples and especially the teasing only ones) I would like to see replaced with them. ... Nobody is perfect, but they seams to fit very well to RLC. ? 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I am also not into BDSM at all, but as long as she seams to like this kind of sex, i not rate this negativ. They seam to work as a couple very well and are likeable and energetic people. Efim has his own personality, that is sure. But i think, RLC need more people like them, which are nice to watch and open enough to share a real part of there "Real Life" with the viewers. 1f642.png

Sure, they can never replace N&B, because they play in a different league. But there are a lot of other apartments (with couples and especially the teasing only ones) I would like to see replaced with them. ... Nobody is perfect, but they seams to fit very well to RLC. 1f642.png 

Efim is an asshole.  All he thinks about from the time he wakes till the time he sleeps is his dick.  Definitely a guy who won't get far in life. He's out of tune just like his Bass.

• Upvote 3