New girl Vika

First of all Vika would love to really know how to pronounce your name! Is it Vika like lika or vika like lick kher.I'm just playing. Your my fav cant wait to see more of you and I know you know what I mean. right now your teasing just right because you know its not that hard to put that pussy way up on the pedestal but in the end I know You know that whe've all got our eye on the prize!! love you and cant wait

Edited by Boatsandhoes

She called her boyfriend the other night. Could not hear much of the conversation, however, there are two pieces of evidence that Vika is looking forward to his arrival:
Vika hugs a teddy bear and says: We are waiting for you.
Later, she says that lately while sleeping she hugs the bear a lot, which so far has not happened.
At the end of the conversation she says she has prepared for him three options for spending time in Barcelona but suspects that he'll like the cheapest.

• Upvote 10

Today Vika told Danaya about her conversation with mother. Today is Orthodox Palm Sunday and the girls talked on this subject and on issues related to faith.

Vika criticized Aida for unnecessary purchases. She bought several pairs of identical jeans and t-shirts.
Vika is outraged. Two days ago she sent a question to Aida : What's up?

Instead of answering, this morning she sent picture of herself.

• Upvote 8

8 hours ago, Boatsandhoes said:

Seriously what is up with Vik lately she give up on us?

she gave up on aida, she gave up on us...she gave up on vika...she gave up on danaya...but, she still has her boyfriend!  The greater question is: Why is she here?

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, kitek said:

Today Vika told Danaya about her conversation with mother. Today is Orthodox Palm Sunday and the girls talked on this subject and on issues related to faith.

Vika criticized Aida for unnecessary purchases. She bought several pairs of identical jeans and t-shirts.
Vika is outraged. Two days ago she sent a question to Aida : What's up?

Instead of answering, this morning she sent picture of herself.

Good for Aida...

• Upvote 2

I am sorry to say Vika she is in this apartment for one reason that is to be a naked nanny , and I don't like Nannys , when she is Danaya's room she never seats near Danaya she is on her knees or standing near the door way LOL, I be honest we can do better without her , I want to see some Excitement lol, when Danaya try crazy stuff with her she freez   

• Upvote 5

I hope Elisa get Exciting Companion after Danaya leaves I feel sorry for Elisa She is Beautiful sexy not shy and Nanny Vika no help from her lol ,Nanny Vika reminds me mother in law , one more thing If they have a boyfriend and he gets jealous what the F*** they doing place like this ,I blame RLC LOL they just want to feel the rooms 

• Upvote 2