New girl Vika

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

He's a jackass because he has a beard? Do some of you actually think about what you're saying before you actually say it?

you must have beard too I am sorry to insult you :-(

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Nick said:

I Just Found out who is Nanny Vikas Boyfriend I think his name is Kitek, kitek proteks Nanny vikas Boyfriend so Bad LMAO 

Kitek if it's not so why you give me - reputation everything I wrote about Nanny vika's boyfriend   

4 minutes ago, Nick said:

Kitek if it's not so why you give me - reputation everything I wrote about Nanny vika's boyfriend   

I'm sorry but your english makes very little sense. Bad translator app, I guess.  Nanny Vika?

4 minutes ago, Spoon said:

I'm sorry but your english makes very little sense. Bad translator app, I guess.  Nanny Vika?

I call her Nanny Because  she acts like a Nanny , Nanny means a person, typically a woman, employed to care for a child in its own home.

13 minutes ago, Nick said:

I call her Nanny Because  she acts like a Nanny , Nanny means a person, typically a woman, employed to care for a child in its own home.

Okay. I know what Nanny means. I just doesn't see how it applies to Vika so I figured it was also some bad translation.

3 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Okay. I know what Nanny means. I just doesn't see how it applies to Vika so I figured it was also some bad translation.

this is my personal view Naked Nanny ,she was with Aida she was with danaya now she is with Elisa

Vik just wanted to give you this heads up. Wasnt to long ago( I'm thinking roughly 2 1/2 weeks) that you were at the top of my rlc viewing pleasures. Now I could care less. Dont really know what happened and dont really care to. Too bad to think that I saw a lot of potential in you, I guess things change huh. oh well. right?

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Boatsandhoes said:

Vik just wanted to give you this heads up. Wasnt to long ago( I'm thinking roughly 2 1/2 weeks) that you were at the top of my rlc viewing pleasures. Now I could care less. Dont really know what happened and dont really care to. Too bad to think that I saw a lot of potential in you, I guess things change huh. oh well. right?

And I'd be willing to be bet that she couldn't care less either.

• Upvote 2