New girl Vika

3 minutes ago, Lyree said:

I can not understand what Vika see's in this guy. He is skinny, yet he eats a lot. He is shaggy, his beard needs to go and what a lover.

I can't understand why RLC let him stay, I feel sorry for Elisa . this suppose to be all Girl apartment lol if a guy coms for one night I don't care I understand , Vika must be very desperate woman , he is no fun to look at he ackt seek when she flirts with him and he looks like this new one I find interesting King Leopold II of Belgium LMAO

king-leopold-ii-of-belgium.jpg

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎04‎-‎28 at 0:58 AM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

This has become a beard thread. I'd just like to write this week off as a total loss.

Foamy That's a good one shoes brush LOL or Nanny Vikas boyfriend beard LMAO This is more interesting than looking at Nanny Vikas boyfriend  .Man I laugh so hard My eyes dripping water  

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Must be the dick!  

If was the dick he would use it by now lol , no I think the beard she must love the foamy's picture  she thinks it's hairy pussy .... I am Laughing so hard again LMAO

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nick said:

If was the dick he would use it by now lol , no I think the beard she must love the foamy's picture  she thinks it's hairy pussy .... Ian Laughing sore again LMAO

I'd bet my life savings that he has used it with her several times already since he's been here

• Upvote 1