Multiple Postings of not-so-worthy Pictures

sereno

Could we have some modicum of restraint when posting pictures? I am specifically referring to the quantity, not the quality.

We do not need 5 or 6 (or 100!) of any of these ladies talking on the phone, cutting a piece of fruit, eating a bowl of soup, whether wearing just a smile or fully clothed.  We also do not need to see them in gif mode taking 5 steps to go from point A to point B or to come down the stairs.  We all know they can walk!  Or wiping down a countertop. Naked or dressed.  Lastly, how many more caps of Leora checking herself on the mirror, shaking her silky head of hair, or her pussy do we really need?  Granted, she's amazing, but I already know she is very beautiful, super sexy and I have repeatedly inspected and counted every single pore and soft portion of that ass and kitty!

To my fellow members:  I truly appreciate all your fine work, but reality is I have a limited amount of time to be online, and it kills me having to wait for your repeated pics to load, even with a fast modem, plenty of storage, and RAM to waste.  Posting in a smaller size would not hurt either.  Thank you.

• Upvote 6

I for one sir, give you 2 thumbs up on that. Try having to go through pages and pages and pages of the same tired stuff looking for the one person who have to slip in a one word comment. Then you get the 5 pictures in a row of the same thing in the same post. What's the point?

• Upvote 6

I suggest that when quoting a picture in the reply, it's not necessary to include the picture within the reply. Imagine that 5 or 10 people want to give a reply to a published picture and the picture appears within each and every reply ..   

• Upvote 2

Take away what I, Hope, K.Lane, Prodog etc. post on this site and you are left with almost eff all.

We post what we want to post and with didn't then most days you would have absolutely nothing to look at.

If you think those pictures are all the same you are not looking. What do you want one single picture of a girl's pussy and then never see another? Have you looked at their facial expression their body positions etc. or do you just see the pussy

I'm sick to death of the pathetic people who seem to think that they can dictate what is shown on this site and yet NEVER make the slightest effing contribution themselves.

And does it occur to the complainant's tiny minds that if they don't like something, somebody else might. Not everybody things the same. If I don't like a TV programme I switch it off. I don't write it in and so "Oooh it was entirely aimed at me so why did you bother showing it. Surely everybody must agree with me."

• Upvote 3

Now I've calmed down a bit. I'd just like to apologise to Sereno. I know you have made a lot of good points in the past. I don't post gifs and they do slow things down. Maybe there should be a specific GIFs section.

It does take an effort to do this things and I receive several PMs from prominent CC members telling me they enjoy what I do. I post what I like and sometimes because of the way I do it, it ends up as a lot because I don't spend time planning (because that would taken even longer) or considering people who don't want to see them, obviously.

But there would have been several days in the past where if i had no posted there would be no Leora pics, possibly no Masha pics or Nelly pics either. I thought that displaying pics was the major reason for the existence of this site. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Now I've calmed down a bit. I'd just like to apologise to Sereno. I know you have made a lot of good points in the past. I don't post gifs and they do slow things down. Maybe there should be a specific GIFs section.

It does take an effort to do this things and I receive several PMs from prominent CC members telling me they enjoy what I do. I post what I like and sometimes because of the way I do it, it ends up as a lot because I don't spend time planning (because that would taken even longer) or considering people who don't want to see them, obviously.

But there would have been several days in the past where if i had no posted there would be no Leora pics, possibly no Masha pics or Nelly pics either. I thought that displaying pics was the major reason for the existence of this site. 

BBsq, I like the pics you post but I have to agree with sereno on this,   When I used to look at the threads of the people you mentioned, what turned me off about it was that there were so many pictures of basically the same damn thing.  To me, I didn't need to see that personally and turned away from ever stopping and viewing them.  When I discovered the "Mark as read" button, 98% of the time that is the button I use for all the apartments except for the Barcelona and K&K apartments.  I'm not posting this to upset you or make you mad......it's just different strokes for different folks!  I could draw pictures of Leora, Masha, and Nelly in my sleep due to there being so many pictures of them posted which are basically the same pictures day in and day out.  Like I said, I hope that I haven't upset you or made you mad to the point that you won't post pictures anymore.  I would just like to see something different in the pictures that are posted!  Have a good night and take it easy on me.......it's just how I feel about it!!

• Upvote 2

Because there just aren't enough of the same pictures of the 2Ks who did exactly the same thing every day when in Barcelona apart from one single massage.

100s and 100s them lying on the coach occasionally pretending to scratch their privates or Kristy eating watermelon and they continued to be posted long after they left the apartment. They (meaning the 2Ks not the posters) bored me senseless. 

And if it has escaped your attention people continually post not similar pictures but EXACTLY THE SAME PICTURES but apparently you don't notice that.

Hypocrisy is the word that comes to mind here.

AND YES I AM GETTING THOROUGHLY SICK OF BEING CRITICISED BY UNGRATEFUL PEOPLE ON CAMCAPS

And Harley we have chatted quite pleasantly before and I think better of you than a few others here, but you must understand that you invite it on yourself.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Because there just aren't enough of the same pictures of the 2Ks who did exactly the same thing every day when in Barcelona apart from one single massage.

100s and 100s them lying on the coach occasionally pretending to scratch their privates or Kristy eating watermelon and they continued to be posted long after they left the apartment. They (meaning the 2Ks not the posters) bored me senseless. 

And if it has escaped your attention people continually post not similar pictures but EXACTLY THE SAME PICTURES but apparently you don't notice that.

Hypocrisy is the word that comes to mind here.

AND YES I AM GETTING THOROUGHLY SICK OF BEING CRITICISED BY UNGRATEFUL PEOPLE ON CAMCAPS

And Harley we have chatted quite pleasantly before and I think better of you than a few others here, but you must understand that you invite it on yourself.

I knew I should have said something about all the meaningless pics that were posted during the time of K&K in Barca, and the same goes for the apartment now in Barca along with the new K&K apartment......please forgive me for that and you are absolutely right about it!  I do notice the EXACT SAME PICTURES that are posted over and over and over and over, if I hadn't I wouldn't have chimed in about any of this.  Please understand that I am sorry and post on.....I'll just quickly skim through them when they look the same to me, because as you said......what I find repetitious, someone else probably won't.  Sorry I spoke up and I'm sorry I upset you.  Keep doing what you're doing and you won't hear another word out of me!!

• Upvote 1

I should really have noticed this was the Rant Forum LOL so yes people can legitimately get things of their chest here.

We're fine Harley, so long as it the criticism is across the board then yes.

Another point is of course my pictures are small because I crop the relevant part ... because after all we know what the apartments look like by now. Anyway something has changed with Leora; her arse has got fatter, which she knows. 

• Upvote 1

Again and again the same pictures of Leora walking around naked. From front, from back, bending, drying her hair in the guest room, and so on. I am not tired of watching Leora, but I remember her body by heart and do not need the repetition every day.

Personally I can't get enough of Leora's arse from multiple angles.  I think it's a case of, just like many things on the internet, if you don't like it then don't look at it.  It takes less then a few seconds for pages with multiple pictures to load and even shorter to scroll through them without looking at them.  I'd also say that the people who post no pics or videos are not in the postion to dictate to those who make the effort to do so.

• Upvote 2