Girls on Vacation- Why do they hate us so?

35 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

If something doesn't happen soon, I may have to do the extra long seder!  Haaaa..........

We read english for the first half, sing Dayenu and a couple of later songs. My daughter says we read too much!

What do you do, gels?

On 4/17/2016 at 10:17 PM, mr1010 said:

DES, don't make trouble for me bud, lol! These people argue over whether this should be Under Maintenance or On Vacation! Imagine how they will react if they think the girls might not come back! End of days!

The girls will return........but their time spent at this apartment will be as little as possible !  This is already Kami's 2nd vacation in less than 2 months . She has been gone( or will be gone ) 3 weeks already. I mean  "these girls work REALLY hard (not) "  and will definitely need a vacation every month or so ! After all, they spend all day in the bath and bed stroking one another and go out clubbing and Kristy appears to go to school once or twice a week .  Now, that's work that requires many vacations to help them relax  !!!!   :rolleyes:  . Be patient, at least they came back !      

let's do some speculation with the next vacation,i think the next vacation will be in june for again minimum 2 weeks.

if kami/kristy go all the time in vacation like every 2-3 months i think the return of kami/kristy is just a very bad idea,my opinion.

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, clivebb said:

let's do some speculation with the next vacation,i think the next vacation will be in june for again minimum 2 weeks.

if kami/kristy go all the time in vacation like every 2-3 months i think the return of kami/kristy is just a very bad idea,my opinion.

Bad idea??  So you would rather that they had not come back at all than to have them go on vacation every few months?  

1 hour ago, clivebb said:

I think that they may disappear for a weekend or 2 in May .( Probably on some job , near a beach of course  :rolleyes: )

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, albacore said:

Bad idea??  So you would rather that they had not come back at all than to have them go on vacation every few months?  

yes,it's bad idea when you pay 45 $ for in particulary see this appartment and you will see this appartment  in maintenace for vacation every 2-3 months,

when i pay it's for see the tenants,not for see empty appartment,they can take vacation but not all the time it's not respected the pay members after it's just my opinion.

rlc have not take many risk with the return of kami/kristy,it's easy suscribers guaranted for long time

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, clivebb said:

yes,it's bad idea when you pay 45 $ for in particulary see this appartment and you will see this appartment  in maintenace for vacation every 2-3 months,

when i pay it's for see the tenants,not for see empty appartment,they can take vacation but not all the time it's not respected the pay members after it's just my opinion.

rlc have not take many risk with the return of kami/kristy,it's easy suscribers guaranted for long time

We will have to agree to disagree.  In my opinion - it was great that they were brought back.  I can not for the life of me find a reason to complain about that.  Everyone was thrilled when they showed up again.  We should be happy.  

You are charged $45 whether they were brought back or not.  The charge is not for 1 apartment but for all.  Further, a cost option is $99 for 3 months or about a dollar per day.  Less than a drink or smoking or a cup of coffee.  I am not here to defend or prosecute RLC but the cost for the number of apartments, 14 at the moment, does not seem unreasonable - to me.  Hell when I joined originally I think there were only about 4 or 5.

Now if the ONLY reason you joined RLC is for their apartment then you do get screwed this month. And I do understand frustration at that.   But I would still rather they be here as an option to view when they are home than not at all.

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, slider_69 said:

The girls will return........but their time spent at this apartment will be as little as possible !  This is already Kami's 2nd vacation in less than 2 months . She has been gone( or will be gone ) 3 weeks already. I mean  "these girls work REALLY hard (not) "  and will definitely need a vacation every month or so ! After all, they spend all day in the bath and bed stroking one another and go out clubbing and Kristy appears to go to school once or twice a week .  Now, that's work that requires many vacations to help them relax  !!!!   :rolleyes:  . Be patient, at least they came back !      

What is it that you don't like about my comment, Mr Elephant ?  Everything mentioned was true except for my prediction that the girls will take a few weekend off in May . ( That was just my opinion ).  Does that deserve a DOWN vote ?

The angst here about how much we get for our money is, well, tiring. The equation is simple; if you think it's too much, don't pay. There's obviously enough people who DO think it's worth it to keep RLC in business. No matter how we cut it, that means our moaning about it simply doesn't matter - at least until enough people quit paying to make a difference to them. Is it pricey? Yes. But trying to justify your unhappiness by complaining about vacations is very tiring. The same thing happens when people talk politics. Hate the President? Complain about how much vacation he takes - as if that has anything to do with it.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, albacore said:

We will have to agree to disagree.  In my opinion - it was great that they were brought back.  I can not for the life of me find a reason to complain about that.  Everyone was thrilled when they showed up again.  We should be happy.  

You are charged $45 whether they were brought back or not.  The charge is not for 1 apartment but for all.  Further, a cost option is $99 for 3 months or about a dollar per day.  Less than a drink or smoking or a cup of coffee.  I am not here to defend or prosecute RLC but the cost for the number of apartments, 14 at the moment, does not seem unreasonable - to me.  Hell when I joined originally I think there were only about 4 or 5.

Now if the ONLY reason you joined RLC is for their apartment then you do get screwed this month. And I do understand frustration at that.   But I would still rather they be here as an option to view when they are home than not at all.

i just would like rlc give more informations with this vacation period like two months before the date and not waiting the day when they leaving for vacation for put the appartment in maintenance for vacation.

it's just super frustating take suscription and two days later they leave for vacation for 2 weeks,it's just not cool.

and for the three months deal im not interesting with that because one month deal is sufficient for me,i don't want suscribe every months for that,i prefer take one suscription like every 6 months now and you can understand when you take one month suscription and you loose two weeks for vacation,it's frustating

after if you have take 3 months suscription i understand your position too,it's not super important if you lost just two weeks for this appartment on 3 months

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, alanohio said:

The angst here about how much we get for our money is, well, tiring. The equation is simple; if you think it's too much, don't pay. There's obviously enough people who DO think it's worth it to keep RLC in business. No matter how we cut it, that means our moaning about it simply doesn't matter - at least until enough people quit paying to make a difference to them. Is it pricey? Yes. But trying to justify your unhappiness by complaining about vacations is very tiring. The same thing happens when people talk politics. Hate the President? Complain about how much vacation he takes - as if that has anything to do with it.

Wow, my thread is still going a week into their vacation. I thought it died out. I even stopped checking on it.

Look, everyone knows the options here. Pay your money and look at any of 14 apartments for about $1 a day, or don't pay for it. There are no other viable options. I am disappointed also but I have other options  other apts., Elisa in Barcelona, real life things to do. The girls will be back in one week. I can wait until then. Masha and Nelly fuck every day, Anezka every two or three days, Zoya the same. Barce girls are nude all the time. Adriana has the most imaginative sex. Leora is well Leora. Dasha has pretty guests who fuck some times. Same with Nelly. Blue does a cam show out of her apt. What is there not to watch? There is enough variety for every taste here. And when Kami comes back she fucks her bf in rlc and kristy and her angels, nuff said. And all for $1 a day (if youpay for 3 months). How much is that per apt., like $3 per apt. per month?

They wont take vacation every month. Kami went to see her mom for her birthday. And they planned this trip already. Every other apt. takes vacation, some twice a year.

Learn to cope people.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, mr1010 said:

Wow, my thread is still going a week into their vacation. I thought it died out. I even stopped checking on it.

Look, everyone knows the options here. Pay your money and look at any of 14 apartments for about $1 a day, or don't pay for it. There are no other viable options. I am disappointed also but I have other options  other apts., Elisa in Barcelona, real life things to do. The girls will be back in one week. I can wait until then. Masha and Nelly fuck every day, Anezka every two or three days, Zoya the same. Barce girls are nude all the time. Adriana has the most imaginative sex. Leora is well Leora. Dasha has pretty guests who fuck some times. Same with Nelly. Blue does a cam show out of her apt. What is there not to watch? There is enough variety for every taste here. And when Kami comes back she fucks her bf in rlc and kristy and her angels, nuff said. And all for $1 a day (if youpay for 3 months). How much is that per apt., like $3 per apt. per month?

They wont take vacation every month. Kami went to see her mom for her birthday. And they planned this trip already. Every other apt. takes vacation, some twice a year.

Learn to cope people.

I'm not losing any sleep over it.

• Upvote 5