Girls on Vacation- Why do they hate us so?

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

The girls want for nothing Kirby, they live well for young ladies, I think they both make pretty good money doing modeling gigs and the casting in videos, and that type of work.

Thes, seven fucking pages here!

And a page or two arguing over whether it should be called Under Maintenance or On Vacation!

Unbelievable!

I should start a new thread, "Is rlc trying to screw us by misnaming the apartment "change"?

I think my thread has already proved my point. People will talk and speculate about anything!

Do other things people!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Thes, seven fucking pages here!

And a page or two arguing over whether it should be called Under Maintenance or On Vacation!

Unbelievable!

I should start a new thread, "Is rlc trying to screw us by misnaming the apartment "change"?

I think my thread has already proved my point. People will talk and speculate about anything!

Do other things people!

I think you should start a new topic and call it.....Am I the biggest chatty Cathy on CC!!!!   The bad thing is, is that I told myself I would not get involved in this bullshit thread....oh well, fucked up again...so sue me LOL!!

• Upvote 5

Well, it looks like people took my advice and went to other apartments and to real life stuff.

The best thing for a thread like this is for people to move on from missing the girls to other things!

If I helped some of you I am happy.

• Upvote 1

News Flash:

I have just heard that the girls met with someone on the beach in Thailand, that was involved in the Kennedy Assassination...as well as buying shovels to help dig up Jimmy Hoffa..

stay tuned...rumor has it that they may have been involved in performing the sex change operation for Kaityn Jenner.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

News Flash:

I have just heard that the girls met with someone on the beach in Thailand, that was involved in the Kennedy Assassination...as well as buying shovels to help dig up Jimmy Hoffa..

stay tuned...rumor has it that they may have been involved in performing the sex change operation for Kaityn Jenner.

With all the exotic places to see in this World and they have to pick to visit the Garbage Pit of the World.  Thailand.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, beancounter said:

I was told they were out partying with Elvis last night

Hey bean buddy, welcome to my humble thread. Come on, in the water's fine!

But don't spread rumors, people here might believe it and then I have to have a new thread, "Elvis is alive and why do the RLC overlords keep him from us?".

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, gelsgels6 said:

News Flash:

4 hours ago, gelsgels6 said:

News Flash:

Please don't stir up rumors buddy. I have enough trouble here with the Walking Dead and the raising of Elvis from the grave!

And did E. Howard Hunt come back to life?

6 hours ago, DES7469 said:

Not that I care because I can't see them anyway. But is it possible this could be part of their agreement to return? The perk of a paid vacation. Just saying. (really I'm just stirring the pot LOL)

DES, don't make trouble for me bud, lol! These people argue over whether this should be Under Maintenance or On Vacation! Imagine how they will react if they think the girls might not come back! End of days!

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Hey bean buddy, welcome to my humble thread. Come on, in the water's fine!

But don't spread rumors, people here might believe it and then I have to have a new thread, "Elvis is alive and why do the RLC overlords keep him from us?".

a don't be cruel......

• Upvote 2