Carina & Sabrina ~ General Chat For This Apartment May 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

So:1)Sabrina was crying as she looked back at the apartment. Carina consoled her, as they both left with several suitcases. 2)Both cats and the dogs are still there. 3)2 bicycles are in the apartment. 3)"The Guest Woman' is now sleeping in C&S's bed.

Interesting.......

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, sanjuro66 said:

So:1)Sabrina was crying as she looked back at the apartment. Carina consoled her, as they both left with several suitcases. 2)Both cats and the dogs are still there. 3)2 bicycles are in the apartment. 3)"The Guest Woman' is now sleeping in C&S's bed.

Interesting.......

I watched them packing and for me it looked like they were packing for a (short) holiday :cool:

Bringing own shampoo, conditioner, bodywash etc etc in small bottles.  Sabrina also put a couple of bikini's in suitcase.

Im guessing they will be back in a week or two :biggrin:

With Carina and Sabrina holidaying for a week, and their friend looking after their pets.

I will definitely be keeping an eye on this flat to see if she masturbates :biggrin: whilst being alone(?) in the flat....

For example.... did she bring her own toy(s) - if she has any?

Or would she take Sabrina's rabbit vibrator for a spin?! How unbelieably HOT would that be?! Or play around with their strap-on(s)?!

Oh my....

Stay tuned for any further developments :biggrin:

1 hour ago, purplewrap said:

With Carina and Sabrina holidaying for a week, and their friend looking after their pets.

I will definitely be keeping an eye on this flat to see if she masturbates :biggrin: whilst being alone(?) in the flat....

I think that she will never fill alone because of the cams

we can only hope she will used to them as soon as possible

Vamos a semana sin estar Una ver un Sabrina y Lo Que Queda ya veremos Lo Que Hacen, espero Que Vuelva sabrina con mas fuerza y asi Disfrutar viendola, que sabrina y carina tengan unas buenas vacaciones y hasta la vuelta 

6 hours ago, purplewrap said:

I watched them packing and for me it looked like they were packing for a (short) holiday :cool:

Bringing own shampoo, conditioner, bodywash etc etc in small bottles.  Sabrina also put a couple of bikini's in suitcase.

Im guessing they will be back in a week or two :biggrin:

Ah, I see the little "airplane symbol" on the site. ;)

I wonder  how the interaction of "Blue" and "the guest" is going?

Just now, sanjuro66 said:

Ah, I see the little "airplane symbol" on the site. ;)

I wonder  how the interaction of "Blue" and "the guest" is going?

Yes, I see that now too.  Looks like I was spot on before they put that symbol up.  Good to know :shy:

Not seen to much yet...but will keep an eye out for it

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, purplewrap said:

For example.... did she bring her own toy(s) - if she has any?

Or would she take Sabrina's rabbit vibrator for a spin?! How unbelieably HOT would that be?! Or play around with their strap-on(s)?!

Oh my....

Stay tuned for any further developments :biggrin:

If she does take the toys for a spin. She'd better make sure they are clean before using them. Those Crusty Little Gems that attach to the surface can pose issues.

• Upvote 1