Carina & Sabrina ~ General Chat For This Apartment May 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

If she does take the toys for a spin. She'd better make sure they are clean before using them. Those Crusty Little Gems that attach to the surface can pose issues.

I'm pretty sure she would wash any toy(s) before use!...lol

I'm not sure if Sabrina use her rabbit vibrator much at all??

Maybe just wishful thinking from my side....

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

I'm pretty sure she would wash any toy(s) before use!...lol

I'm not sure if Sabrina use her rabbit vibrator much at all??

Maybe just wishful thinking from my side....

I think she has only used the Rabbit a couple of times.  Carina likes giving her the Rubberized Phallus more than battery operated toys.

No harm in wishful thinking.

• Upvote 1

On 30/7/2016 at 5:09 AM, sanjuro66 said:

Por lo tanto: 1) Sabrina estaba llorando mientras miraba hacia atrás en el apartamento. Carina la consoló, ya que ambos quedan con varias maletas. 2) Tanto los gatos y los perros son todavía allí. 3) 2 bicicletas están en el apartamento. 3) "La Mujer huéspedes 'está durmiendo en la cama C & S.

Interesante.......

lo que me extraña es que si se van de vacaciones porque llora sabrina; al menos que solo vuelva una de ellas que seria carina para empaquetar sus cosas,espero que vuelvan las dos y se queden un tiempo mas

This girl guest is the same routine every day. Blue hasn't been around. The girl  comes by  at night for the dog and sleeps over. She gets up in the morning, walks and feeds the dog, packs a bag and off to the boyfriend's where she's now showering and staying all day