Carina & Sabrina ~ General Chat For This Apartment May 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

I was just wondering if 'Curly' and 'Butch' has split up or something? a friend of mine told me that Butch has being sleeping with the new girl (don't know about the sex).but i haven't seen 'Curly' around lately.But i haven't been watching rlc too much either,got more important things to do.

3 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

I was just wondering if 'Curly' and 'Butch' has split up or something? a friend of mine told me that Butch has being sleeping with the new girl (don't know about the sex).but i haven't seen 'Curly' around lately.But i haven't been watching rlc too much either,got more important things to do.

Well...the two girls (Carina and Sabrina) went on a holiday together....and the female housesitter seemed to have a boyfriend...

I cant say with 100% certainty, but I think they're still together.  Although I must admit I haven't been watching much the last week due to other commitments

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, purplewrap said:

Well...the two girls (Carina and Sabrina) went on a holiday together....and the female housesitter seemed to have a boyfriend...

I cant say with 100% certainty, but I think they're still together.  Although I must admit I haven't been watching much the last week due to other commitments

They left together and they came back together.

• Upvote 1