Carina & Sabrina ~ General Chat For This Apartment May 01,2016. to September 30,2016.

18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You're actually not missing anything delong,  anyone that has followed these two girls in this apartment knows that Sabrina swings both ways.   The difference now is that Carina has probably come to grips with it and is trying to give the girl she loves some space.   I hope you understand what I'm saying!!

understand it perfectly,knew she was bi because of the nuva ring she had just her bringing a guy there and being openly affectionate while butch was there caught me off guard

2 minutes ago, delong1 said:

understand it perfectly,knew she was bi because of the nuva ring she had just her bringing a guy there and being openly affectionate while butch was there caught me off guard

Same here. I haven't been following them long, but Sabrina being "Bi" wasn't really surprising. Just Carina being in the same bed threw me for a loop.

All three are sleeping in the same bed now. All very interesting and confusing at the same time. But it's always been a weird place with guests staying for extended times, Blue especially of course. And now Dick. I'll have to keep a closer eye on this apartment, should be some fun group dynamics going on.

c'est ce qu'il lui faut à sabrina,un homme et une vraie queue et pas tout ces toys en plastique,pour moi sabrina n'a jamais été une lesbienne,je sais pas ce qu'elle fait avec butch,çà m'interesserait vraiment de voir sabrina en relation avec un mec

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎05 at 10:35 PM, hiddenwood7468 said:

No suelo hacer demasiados comentarios, pero esto puede ser interesante para aquellos que no han oído:

eso quiere decir que an hablado para tener sexo a tres o bis