Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

4 hours ago, thegame20 said:

I have just been banned by RLC with no warning or anything not sure why. I dont understand why they treat their subscribers this way

rlc don't give warning,they bann direclty,it's probably with the pics you have posted recently,i don't see other reasons

This apartment is officially dead. No one even posts here anymore. Meanwhile 10 pages a day of nonsense from Barcelona. 

Nothing much happens there either except Elisa nude a bit.

We basically never see the girls together any more. And when they come home individually they basically just take a quick bath or shower and go to bed.

We are basically an afterthought. We are just the ones who helped them to get the beautiful big apartment for free. No biggie girls, you don't have to thank us.

• Upvote 2

Did you post pics?

Yeah i posted some pics but been posting pics for over a year. Why ban me all of a sudden for pics that is only seen by RLC CC subscribers who watch the site anyway. Makes little sense.

• Upvote 1

This apartment is officially dead. No one even posts here anymore. Meanwhile 10 pages a day of nonsense from Barcelona. 

We basically never see the girls together any more. And when they come home individually they basically just take a quick bath or shower and go to bed.

We are basically an afterthought. We are just the ones who helped them to get the beautiful big apartment for free. No biggie girls, you don't have to thank us.

this appartment now is most like an hotel than real appartment for live here,just useless appartment now,kami and kristy do all outside and don't sleep here all the time,

kami/kristy are rarely together here in the same moment now,just boring place

• Upvote 2

Yeah i posted some pics but been posting pics for over a year. Why ban me all of a sudden for pics that is only seen by RLC CC subscribers who watch the site anyway. Makes little sense.

A premium member of CamCaps is not the same as a subscriber to RLC. Why would they care if you're a member of a forum somewhere on the internet?

And yes, the rules should be different... bla bla bla... This has been rehashed for several years.

• Upvote 1

Officially dead? Perhaps you need to turn down the ego notch a little and begin speaking only for yourself. I quite enjoy this apartment. Sure, it's not nudity-on-demand but that's not why I watch it, I got other sites for that.

And I think you place way too much value in your own, and other CC members, actions if you think you were the reason K&K got their own apartment. RLC just had to check the number of viewers per room when they were in Barcelona to see they were very popular. A few mails might have helped but I very much doubt it was a big factor.

• Upvote 2

Officially dead? Perhaps you need to turn down the ego notch a little and begin speaking only for yourself. I quite enjoy this apartment. Sure, it's not nudity-on-demand but that's not why I watch it, I got other sites for that.

And I think you place way too much value in your own, and other CC members, actions if you think you were the reason K&K got their own apartment. RLC just had to check the number of viewers per room when they were in Barcelona to see they were very popular. A few mails might have helped but I very much doubt it was a big factor.

I agree. Nobody here has any influence on whether or not they get an apartment or not. 

On 5/9/2016 at 4:10 PM, thegame20 said:

I have just been banned by RLC with no warning or anything not sure why. I dont understand why they treat their subscribers this way

Edit: Please keep these kinds of posts segregated to the Rants & Flame wars board. 

• Upvote 1

That is bullshit.  It is not euromike's fault!  We all looked at and were thankful for those pic's and that he took the time to post them - as well as others too. If anything it is the hunger of those here who do not subscribe to RLC to see what they can't.  And they all looked at the pics and commented on them as if they saw the contents of the pic's when they happened and formed opinions of the people on RLC based on them - many times in error.  

The fault is RLC alone.  RLC is protecting what they believe is their content. Which they warned on their site they would do.  Although I do not like the aggressive way that they apparently are enforcing it - without warning or opportunity to get back in - it is their site to do what they want.  

I am appreciative of the work of euromike and others so I could see what I missed since I am not tuned into RLC as much as most here apparently are.  I will miss those pics too. But to blame them is just wrong. We all figured that this would happen sooner or later and if anything the posters and camcaps got away with it longer than most other sites.  We should be thankful to those who posted not blame them.

• Upvote 6

Right! Those who post images have no-one to blame but themselves.  Aside from DMCA issues, I think that RLC is trying to protect their tenants.  Their confidence that pics and videos of them will not be posted all over the net, must have an effect on attracting participants to the site.  Oh yeah...and thanks euromike for your "work".  Like you are a fucking Picasso.