Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

3 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Of course it would be the Japanese who came up with that. Do they have to blur out the good parts? And what the guy do if he cums? Suggest he open his fly!

• Upvote 1

On 5/12/2016 at 0:02 PM, thegame20 said:

Yes permanently blocked. I tried re subscribing with a different account but the rlc system seemed know i was the same person and blocked access 10 mins after subscribing. Not sure how they knew.because i was given a new id. I think it was my IP address being black listed

What is so special if the watermark is showing or not on the picture why RLC cares , if posting is allowed why watermark should not be seen

1 hour ago, playa999uk said:

What is so special if the watermark is showing or not on the picture why RLC cares , if posting is allowed why watermark should not be seen

Take out a RLC Subscription for $45 then post some Pictures.  Guaranteed they'll take your $45 and Ban your RLC Account.

• Upvote 6

Anyone know if Kami & Kristy actually live there anymore? They are almost never there at the same time. Kami sleeps with coke boy. Kristy goes now to stay with her ex at a house for like three days.They were on vacation for 2 weeks just 2 weeks ago. And Kami was away at her family for a week a few weeks ago. 

You know, a cynic would say that the Kami fuck right before they left on vacation and the Kristy bf visit and open bate under her pants just before she left, seem a bit coincidental, don't you think?

Sorry girls, they were not enough to make up for all the down time and fake strokings.

Expect a big show shortly after Kristy or Kami come back.

How much would that apt. cost to rent on the open market in Moscow, I wonder? The girls really are good shrewd business ladies!

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Take out a RLC Subscription for $45 then post some Pictures.  Guaranteed they'll take your $45 and Ban your RLC Account.

I confirm by experience.  but the worst is not the 45, it just becomes difficult to open another account. 

I had to open a different mail address to make it work. 

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, mr1010 said:

Anyone know if Kami & Kristy actually live there anymore? They are almost never there at the same time. Kami sleeps with coke boy. Kristy goes now to stay with her ex at a house for like three days.They were on vacation for 2 weeks just 2 weeks ago. And Kami was away at her family for a week a few weeks ago. 

You know, a cynic would say that the Kami fuck right before they left on vacation and the Kristy bf visit and open bate under her pants just before she left, seem a bit coincidental, don't you think?

Sorry girls, they were not enough to make up for all the down time and fake strokings.

Expect a big show shortly after Kristy or Kami come back.

How much would that apt. cost to rent on the open market in Moscow, I wonder? The girls really are good shrewd business ladies!

I don't think they are participating just for a free apartment...................they are doing it  for a large salary ($$$) and the possibility of getting to meet some rich guys while on their RLC paid vacations and jobs. Since RLC has closed this apartment completely to non-premium members and banned all other sites like CC from posting pictures................I guess the girls have met their obligations to RLC  (Bringing in new subscribers) .  Now the problem is how to let go of them gracefully.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ratman1313 said:

I confirm by experience.  but the worst is not the 45, it just becomes difficult to open another account. 

I had to open a different mail address to make it work. 

Why would anyone want to re-subscribe to a company that kinda scammed them? I mean, sure, violating rules is one thing but if they ban you they should refund.

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, DashaFan said:

Why would anyone want to re-subscribe to a company that kinda scammed them? I mean, sure, violating rules is one thing but if they ban you they should refund.

No. If you broke the rules then they don't have to refund you, because the person breaking the rules is reason why they get banned in the first place. The only time RLC should refund money is if something happens on their end that makes you unable to log in.

• Upvote 2