Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Unfortunately for me it was not about getting all excited by what transpired between the two of them during the early morning hours of today.  It was more of me understanding just how close these two girls are!   I don't expect anyone to get all worked up over a kiss but I can see where allot of people that have been following Kamila at first and then Kamila & Kristy together in Barcelona could find excitement in that "Kristy practice kissing" session early this morning.   These two girls are very special and love each other very much!   I would never sit here and tell you that I wouldn't want to watch these two beautiful women make love with one another......cuz if I ever said that I wouldn't want to watch it, it would be a bold face lie.   However, there is nothing any of us can say or do that will ever make that happen!   For them to take the next step would be totally up to them and if that never happens,  we still have had allot of fun watching to beautiful girls enjoying each others company!!!

You're gonna make Clivebb hate you Harley,,if you keep on saying stuff that is positive and that also makes sense,,you might lose him as a friend,,he needs you to stay in the negative Zone,,,,he is lonely and he needs a friend,,,,I can't be his friend because I am 15 years old,,,and his first car was a horse and chariot,,so he would get arrested for being around me,

If I had a dollar for every time he thinks about me,,Bill Gates would be asking me for a loan by now :biggrin::biggrin:

And Oh yeah,,I now remember who he is,,,he used to be a CC member by the name of either Billyjoe,,or Bobbyjoe,,,He got mad at me a while back and deleted his account and came back as Clivebb.::)::)

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

You're gonna make Clivebb hate you Harley,,if you keep on saying stuff that is positive and that also makes sense,,you might lose him as a friend,,he needs you to stay in the negative Zone,,,,he is lonely and he needs a friend,,,,I can't be his friend because I am 15 years old,,,and his first car was a horse and chariot,,so he would get arrested for being around me,

If I had a dollar for every time he thinks about me,,Bill Gates would be asking me for a loan by now :biggrin::biggrin:

And Oh yeah,,I now remember who he is,,,he used to be a CC member by the name of either Billyjoe,,or Bobbyjoe,,,He got mad at me a while back and deleted his account and came back as Clivebb.::)::)

this is what i said,you need serious help,you desesperate me,i have problem just with you on this forum,just you;don't try fight me with other members,

and yes you right i talk only with members superior at 15 years old but im sorry for you,you are not in this category so pls stop talk to me

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

LOL  I don't need any help with getting people to hate me on this forum or in my personal life these days Mikey.   I spread negativity around when I see a need for it but I also am trying to be more positive when I see a post that needs positivity!   I have a long, tough road to try to walk down these days, and trust me when I tell you and all the rest of you....take care of yourselves now and don't end up like me!   I thought I had taken damn good care of myself until I was told differently by my cardiologist.   Do whatever it is you have to do to get out of the house, get some exercise, get some fresh air (depending on where you live), and stay healthy everyone.   You would think by what I have said that I'm an overweight, out of shape dude, but I'm not.....what hurt me and hurt me bad was the alcohol!!  The fact is that when I became single late in my life I went off the deep end with alcohol, partying, closing the clubs down, and things I don't remember and things I won't mention and now it's coming back to haunt me!!   All I can do now is pray for good days and deal with the bad ones!!    I don't know why I just said all this........hope you can understand where I'm coming from I guess.

• Upvote 10

6 hours ago, kitek said:

It supposed to be a kissing practice for Kristy but it turned into something more. Despite Ksirty's initial problems with getting in the mood, girls got heavily into the roles. At the end Kami said she felt strongly stimulated.

I believe Kristy needs more practice. If I were her doctor I'd order the same treatment twice a day for about a year and see how it goes...

• Upvote 5

Guest beaver67
19 minutes ago, Noldus said:

she chickened out .. went to the restroom with the phone...

Kami looks to be waiting on Kristy to come home

20 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

I believe Kristy needs more practice. If I were her doctor I'd order the same treatment twice a day for about a year and see how it goes...

You late with this post buddy lmaoo!!!,,,go look in the "Kamila is back thread",,I already volunteered my services,,and she accepted,,I'm packing to go to Moscow as we speak LMAOO!!:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Somebody named Clivebb must really love Mikey,,,he thinks about him 24/7, He sits by his computer in anticipation for his Hero to log in,,just so he can vote him down,,how pathetic,,I got the day off today,that's why I'm even here now,,but he has nothing better to do but sit on his ass and jerk his old shriveled up old man dick all day,,VV must be boring,,because I see that him and his boyfriends are on the prowl for my sweet ass,,,,,,CLIVEBB if you love Mikey and wish he was your boyfriend,,give this post a - reputation please,,,,,,I'm gonna prove to everyone what I just said about you just sitting around all day waiting on me to post,,,I guess as an old man you got a lot of time on your hands Billyjoe/Bobbyjoe:biggrin::biggrin:

Ok guys pay attetion to Clivebb and his friends who give me their time and attention below:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Mikey, nobody pays attention to those people out there who are such chickenshits to just hit the negative reputation, They do this because they are not man enough to post to the forum a response to disagree, we all know who they are. It is meaningless crybaby bullshit, just because they got there poor little feelings hurt.

Man up and post like man or woman as the case may be, because really that is what your acting like is a bunch of catty ass women.

• Upvote 3