Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

Just now, euromike69 said:

And she is wearing just panties too,,,she is getting pretty close to getting showing everything.

I hope so one day but i doubt it 

you also missed Rita rubbing lotion all over her body looks like she's been to the beach

3 minutes ago, cacjc said:

I hope so one day but i doubt it 

you also missed Rita rubbing lotion all over her body looks like she's been to the beach

Yes she looks a little darker toned,,she got back and it looks like she is back studying again,busy busy girl.

On 5/28/2016 at 2:42 PM, euromike69 said:

I left for 2 seconds,,and now we have a new older Angel:biggrin::biggrin:

Just joking,,,,,Hello Kamila's Mom,,I see you are making dinner,,,so Kami must be on her way home tonight or maybe tomorrow,,let's wait and see shall we.

Damn Mikey,,I guess you are a prophet,,,you said this before anyone knew about her coming back today,,so I was right then,,as usual lmaooo!!::)::):biggrin::biggrin:

I'm really surprised that Kamila and Kristy took this long to figure out just how much we like seeing the angels come over to visit,,it usually only happens when Kamila goes on vacation,,but it's also good to see it happening while she is there too,,Kristy's angels mixed with Kamila's angles,,yes,,we would all feel like we were all in heaven.:angel::angel::heart::angel::angel::heart::angel::angel:

Kissing-Angel.gif

• Upvote 3