Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

10 minutes ago, snaky said:

Dude seriously?! you said yourself you were mistaken and even posted a picture of a tampon. Now you really made yourself stupid and retarded!

Now I tell you what ,I tricked you because I don't think you saw what Elisa used that day and you made yourself big man and stick your big nose  in my conversation  you told me it's a tampon you hadn't  seen what she used I saw and I played your game and I have a proof  this your answer proves it 

450.jpg

images.jpeg

6 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Seems like it was just yesterday when CC was a place to have fun and have fun and intelligent conversations,,,,and then along came the idiots,,to fuck up our vibes,,,,Anyway Kristy Love you girl,,,you are just so damn sexy:heart::heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

you-are-a-loser-smiley-emoticon.gifyou-are-a-loser-smiley-emoticon.gif you-are-a-loser-smiley-emoticon.gif

420x294xneed-get-on-medication-can-slap-funny-quotes-stupid-people.png

LOL - So let's keep it fun Mike (or is it euro?)

We should write a letter to the RLC stars:

"Dear RLC participants,

Please do us all the favour of keeping us titillated and aroused with constant sexy and erotic activities.

Otherwise, the bunch of us at Camcaps become grumpy, negative, argumentative, and insulting, as we have proven whenever things get dull.

We ask that you do this to spread joy, harmony and fulfillment amongst your fans and supporters :shy:

We assure you that we will appreciate, admire and enjoy all of you (especially Kristy and Kamila, but not exclusively) to the fullest of our abilities!

Sincerely, the fun people at CC"    

We could include a list of suggestions (for example - Kristy's yoga is much more effective in her panties, and she should work on her flexibility by doing more splits - she looked like a yoga warrior princess this morning, it was wonderful! - and Kamila and Kristy making out should occur at least once per day, etc....) in the letter as well. (How do we contact these fine ladies anyway?)

• Upvote 7

44 minutes ago, Julian Lan said:

LOL - So let's keep it fun Mike (or is it euro?)

We should write a letter to the RLC stars:

"Dear RLC participants,

Please do us all the favour of keeping us titillated and aroused with constant sexy and erotic activities.

Otherwise, the bunch of us at Camcaps become grumpy, negative, argumentative, and insulting, as we have proven whenever things get dull.

We ask that you do this to spread joy, harmony and fulfillment amongst your fans and supporters :shy:

We assure you that we will appreciate, admire and enjoy all of you (especially Kristy and Kamila, but not exclusively) to the fullest of our abilities!

Sincerely, the fun people at CC"    

We could include a list of suggestions (for example - Kristy's yoga is much more effective in her panties, and she should work on her flexibility by doing more splits - she looked like a yoga warrior princess this morning, it was wonderful! - and Kamila and Kristy making out should occur at least once per day, etc....) in the letter as well. (How do we contact these fine ladies anyway?)

I'm sure you just did LOL.....it's up to them if they want to reply!

• Upvote 1

On 26.5.2016 at 9:27 AM, Thestarider said:

Well I feel much better after that work out, Peace of mind, strong body and soul, Ism't it just amazing how good it makes you feel just watching Kristy do her morning routine :heart:

I swear I am a new man. full vitality, completely refreshed and ready for the day Thank you Kristy I truly enjoyed your every move :heart:

Is anybody missing Kami ?

Yes. I thought that you will find the holiday of kamila nice. ... So beautiful empty and boring. ... No interaction, no fun, just you and your imaginary girlfriend. ;) ... You are a "new man" because you watched a girl on a live stream? ... a bit creepy? ;)

I think, it would be nice if kamila and her BF would come back quickly. :) ... I like Kristy, but one person alone in this apartment is not so exciting. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, snaky said:

Book get off the ban wagon! You must not read this forum a lot, because i'm the number one guy professing the "no shit talking about the tenants" policy! I simply made a sarcastic! comment because everyone knows(except you obviously) that Arab Emirates is not a cheap place to visit. Definitely not for the regular folks. Super-models can afford to go there, but she's definitely not one of them. But nowhere in my post have you seen me insinuating that she got the money to pay for the trip by doing the "nasty" business or being manipulatve. So get off my rattle tail.

Snaky, are you even reading my posts that you are responding to? My first post to you was simply trying to say that I thought that, even though your post was probably meant to be funny, I thought it was in poor taste given the fact that it came right after pages and pages of posts that were ripping Kamila and accusing her of countless cruel and manipulative things that simply were not true.

You are one of the long time posters who a lot of people pay attention to. I think that there is an unspoken responsibility that comes with that status. I said that if you had posted that on a forum that didn't contain all of those negative, made-up fantasies that were attacking people, it would have been funny and I would probably have made some kind of teasing post like "good one" and laughed about it.

But, I felt that to post it after all those pages and pages of trash, it was in poor taste and gave the impression that you had no problem with all the crap that had been posted.

Your next reply post told me that you made a sarcastic comment. Well, I had already told you that that was what I believed. Then you say you had not been insinuating that she got the money from doing "nasty" business or being manipulative. Again, I knew that and did not accuse you of saying anything along those lines. I was only saying that, as a senior poster who a lot of people look to for information, I felt it was in poor taste to do it at that particular time (because of all the untruths that had just been posted).

This particular reply is meant to point out that I did not accuse you of making the type of cruel negative accusatory post that many others did. My only issue with what you posted was that it came right after the negative ones and gave the impression that you saw nothing wrong with what had been written by others.

I won't bother you with another reply post. I just wanted to clarify what I had said and why.

So WHEN IS Kami supposed to return.............LOL ?  :huh:  I personally think that RLC paid for her vacation/photo shot or whatever as part of Kami's agreement to return. She loves the sea and sand areas and I don't believe that she could have paid for the trip with her own funds ; and as for Coke Boy...........forget it,  she doesn't want him along when she is on the prowl for  "the Rich and Famous " .