Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

They might have won the war but they're losing the battle!  They won't survive if they keep doing what they're doing!

yes i agree,personaly it's last time i take sucription with rlc,i wait the end and bye bye rlc,

the principal reason why i want stop it's this new watermark stay all the time on the screen now,i don't like that,it's horrible,security ok but it's too much now,

so yes rlc have win only a battle but i think they will loose a part of members too and maybe they will loose the war at the end

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, mr1010 said:

Mr. Box, yes we do violate their copyright (well, I don't since I don't record or post pics). ... 

Good. I think most of the people (even in this forum) do not violate their copyright. ... So we can assum that they did not ban a high number of people.

... But, it is not helping RLC to go after their subscribers. ...

As mentioned, they do not go after their subscribers. There are going after the people violate their copyright. That is a big difference. .... We (as the people who respected there CR) can still enjoy the service without any limitations.

There is a simple solution for RLC. Use the Apple ITunes model. Years back when ITunes was young, they used to use DRM licensing to keep people from listening to their music  even on more than one device of the same owner. What Apple did was to add a surcharge to every song and to remove the DRM obstacle from downloading music or transferring music. It was a brilliant business move. Now, people do not have to worry about a problem with transferring music or downloading on more than one device. And Apple made, and still makes a lot of money!

The system RLC is using is not compareable to the DRM-System ITunes was using, because it can be used form different operating systems (windows, linux, ..) and different browsers (firefox, edge, ...). It is not based on encryption and only contains a watermark. Ultimately, very clever, because it only affect the people who did something wrong by posting content of RLC. 

If you like to discuss the issue about the compensation for the provision and production of digital content in this century, you can find a big group of people around the world that are interested in this topic too (including me). But let face it, this dispute will certainly not be decided in the area of RLC. Especially since there are still many areas outside of  music (e.g. movie, news, books, ....) were this issue still need to be solved nearly completely. I also think that even in the area of music, there are still many open points. 

All RLC needs to do is to add a surcharge per month to subscribers and allow people to post pics or videos. They could even negotiate with groups like CC, RLCFAN and others. 

Another alternative is for rlc to come  up with a replay service ala Voyeur Villa. The service would cost so much a month. Then we don't even need to post.

The third thing is that we do have one solution that is available now. That is that non-freebies can post to our attachment center. But only CC subscribers can see them.

People, it is only $12 a year to be a member here at CC! And it is easy to join here. Then you can see whatever is posted to the Attachment Center.

I may contact RLC and make the above two suggestions to them. I can make them a lot of money and keep us all happy. I understand business and can write a business letter.

Let's stop eating ourselves up over this issue and try to get the situation to change if possible. In other words, be positive not negative. Don't quit rlc over this just yet!

I like the idea of a replay function that is limited to a short time period (e.g. 24h). But i do not think this is urgently needed. I'd rather like to see improvements in the cast (e.g. the move out of Demid and more couples worth watching like N&B, S&H). 

There is no real issue with the copyright system. There is just the question if this community (CC and not RLC) may also exist without the leecher. ... If not, it would probably be no loss anyway. :/

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Good. I think most of the people (even in this forum) do not violate their copyright. ... So we can assum that they did not ban a high number of people.

As mentioned, they do not go after their subscribers. There are going after the people violate their copyright. That is a big difference. .... We (as the people who respected there CR) can still enjoy the service without any limitations.

The system RLC is using is not compareable to the DRM-System ITunes was using, because it can be used form different operating systems (windows, linux, ..) and different browsers (firefox, edge, ...). It is not based on encryption and only contains a watermark. Ultimately, very clever, because it only affect the people who did something wrong by posting content of RLC. 

If you like to discuss the issue about the compensation for the provision and production of digital content in this century, you can find a big group of people around the world that are interested in this topic too (including me). But let face it, this dispute will certainly not be decided in the area of RLC. Especially since there are still many areas outside of  music (e.g. movie, news, books, ....) were this issue still need to be solved nearly completely. I also think that even in the area of music, there are still many open points. 

I like the idea of a replay function that is limited to a short time period (e.g. 24h). But i do not think this is urgently needed. I'd rather like to see improvements in the cast (e.g. the move out of Demid and more couples worth watching like N&B, S&H). 

There is no real issue with the copyright system. There is just the question if this community may also exist without the leecher. ... If not, it would probably be no loss anyway. :/

That is a reasoned post, Mr. Box. Interestingly, if everyone just joins CC they can see things in the Attachments Center.

I still think RLC could just do a surcharge or the replay service.

3 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Hun krøllet opp på sengen hennes nå. Jeg håper hun er OK.

yes, I am worried.

Her position suggests a traumatic experience. Or severe pain (stomach?).

For four hours ago, she wrote that she was in heaven, when visiting a museum.

• Upvote 1