Kamila and Kristy ~ Pictures May 01, 2016. to May 31, 2016.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Lyree said:

Cuddling with your closest friend, feeling her warmth and smelling the scent of her. Kissing the lips that are soft and gentle as yours.. Stroking her hair with the touch you know she likes. The giggles and mummers, words that you say and she knows how to respond. Touching and caressing those places that send shivers along your skin. I can describe a color you have never seen, a scent you never smelled. Sounds in a voice you can not hear. :heart:

Mmmmmm, thanks Lyree! :shy:  :heart:

• Upvote 2

On 5/22/2016 at 9:01 AM, Thestarider said:

I see that the spoiled princess finally got out bed at nearly 4 in the afternoon. Dima has spent a fortune trying to make her happy. I wonder what happens when he finally grows a set balls and tells her to love me for me, and not what I always have to give you to keep you happy, now a trip on top of all the that.  He gets a little sniff once in a while, only when she wants, and as always, just enough to control his dumb ass. She is the most controlling, spoiled rotten, little princess in her own mind on all of RLC.

All you protectors of Kami should take your blinders off and see her they way she is. C'mon get real and open your eyes !!!!!

BRING ON THE ANGELS

When is this great work of fiction that you've been posting snippets of going to be published? It might be a fun read for all the readers who love fiction where good people are torn to shreds and "cut down to size" or some variation thereof. 

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎27 at 10:52 PM, TripX said:

What would Kami think seeing this in her own bed?

Kami's answer : Oh, that's a bright idea, we should do the same, Kristy and me. How come we never thought about ?

• Upvote 3

17 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kami's answer : Oh, that's a bright idea, we should do the same, Kristy and me. How come we never thought about ?

That would be a good answer for someone that hasn't seen them in Barcelona.

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎27 at 10:52 PM, TripX said:

What would Kami think seeing this in her own bed?

What's the big deal? Did Kristy go ballistic when Kami screwed cokeboy, or the guy in Thailand? These are young, single, experimental girls - and they happen to be best friends. And besides, a lot of girls "cuddle and play" (it's safer than playing with a boy!).

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, alanohio said:

What's the big deal? Did Kristy go ballistic when Kami screwed cokeboy, or the guy in Thailand? These are young, single, experimental girls - and they happen to be best friends. And besides, a lot of girls "cuddle and play" (it's safer than playing with a boy!).

Wah happen, ya lost your sense of humor?

• Upvote 1