Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ April 28,2016. to April 30,2016.

3 hours ago, Yury said:

I go through the usual site-anonymizer.
Just curious to understand the policy of RLC. They block the country, where the apartments are located? Or is there some kind of list of blocked countries?

Always a possibility of that. Each Country has their own laws.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Yury said:

Los inquilinos no son españoles.

Lo hacen para que el público no entendía el idioma hablado por los inquilinos.

There's nothing to do! in Spain it is not prohibited to RLC and there are couples who do understand their language, Adriana and Daniel are Spanish and speak in Spanish and catalan from time to time, as well as Carla and Mario or at least speak in Spanish.

They block the Countries in which they look for tenants. 

I was in Thceck Republic for business and RLC was off limits without a VPN. 

It's pretty reasonable if you think about it:  

They have mainly eastern couples, and they block access from Eastern Countries to reduce resistance of these people who may be afraid their family and friends could find out and watch.  Makes sense. 

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

The guest that is sleeping on the sofa at  Dasha & Demid, (Guitarists)  talks to us here.  therefore I presume that he has access to RLC in Russia

Likely using a VPN to gain access.

59 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

How do you know?

I confirmed it with guitargst. Thestarider did first. I was taking to him he said he had drum sticks in his hands. I asked him to wave them. He did.

18 hours ago, ratman1313 said:

They block the Countries in which they look for tenants. 

I was in Thceck Republic for business and RLC was off limits without a VPN. 

It's pretty reasonable if you think about it:  

They have mainly eastern couples, and they block access from Eastern Countries to reduce resistance of these people who may be afraid their family and friends could find out and watch.  Makes sense. 

Bypass a blocked IP in our time there is no difficulty. I go on the RLC through regular site-anonymizer and have no problems. Hoping, that from Russia or any other locked country people can not go to this website - absolute nonsense. Tenants are perfectly aware of this. For example, Masha talked about it to his girlfriend on the phone.

• Upvote 1