Vanessa & Thomas ~ General Chat For This Apartment May 01,2016. to August 31,2016.

This apartment is awful on every level. She is attractive but the apartment is boring. 

Away during the day, not there on the weekends, unsympathetic guy, had there first big argument already and hide their sex. .... They will be gone very fast, I hope. 

this girl is interesting but one more time the problem come from with the guy,i don't have good feeling with him,

he prefer sleeping all the time when they are in bedroom and waiting the week-end for fuck outside,exept the shower,there is nothing to see here

2 hours ago, bigbear said:

So when are we going to see some video of this babe....

RLC is very aggressive banning the users that are posting pictures or videos.  Seems that they add additional watermarks to detect the users.

So, to answer your question, my best guest is..  if you want to see video of this babe, you gonna have to subscribe to RLC premium

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, BenCoudon said:

RLC is very aggressive banning the users that are posting pictures or videos.  Seems that they add additional watermarks to detect the users.

So, to answer your question, my best guest is..  if you want to see video of this babe, you gonna have to subscribe to RLC premium

Lol

Voila un appartement qui est mis en " Premium " par  Reallifecam  , où les locataires ne sont jamais là car ils vont travailler et tant mieux pour eux

mais dès que le vendredi arrive ,  ils disparaissent pour le week end et reviennent le dimanche soir.....

RLC nous prend pour des abrutis et c'est tout

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Voila un appartement qui est mis en " Premium " par  Reallifecam  , où les locataires ne sont jamais là car ils vont travailler et tant mieux pour eux

mais dès que le vendredi arrive ,  ils disparaissent pour le week end et reviennent le dimanche soir.....

RLC nous prend pour des abrutis et c'est tout

c'est sûr que les voir absent tout les week-end,çà devient vraiment chiant,je sens que je vais vite zapper cet appartement malgrer que j'aime bien vanessa

• Upvote 1