Vanessa & Thomas ~ General Chat For This Apartment May 01,2016. to August 31,2016.

When it happened they somehow pulled it off i dont speak the language so no idea what was said it looked like curly hair girl was saying she had no idea but she did, she was on her belly laying down and he was feeling her up that way and she then rolled over to make it easier for him. Hopefully they have another meth party soon!

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Oui mais moi, ce couple me déconcerte, maintenant, ils font l'amour sous les draps, c'est pire que Dasha et Demid,  je suis dégoûté d’être un client premium de RLC et de subir ces affronts

bon début mais finalement encore tout sous la couette çà devient chiant,c'est lui qui veut tout cacher,il est comme demid,

ce couple sera interessant dans 6 mois ou 1 an le temps qu'ils oublient les cameras un peu comme suzan/hector enfin je l'espere

a little cut dog sleeping on bed of vanessa/thomas,i don't know if it's their dog or not,nobody in appartment for now exept this dog.

edit: it's not their dog,the is mature guest couple here now in guest room around 35-40 years old maybe the parents i don't know