New girl RITA!!

3 minutes ago, Yury said:

In Ukraine the girls ran out. What a nightmare! :shy:

Looks like Rita figured it's cheaper to stay at RLC place than pay for the rent while she studies Spanish in Barcelona.

• Upvote 8

Horse, cela me semble un bon point de vue. Je m'explique, tout d'abord, Vika n'a pas à être dans la grande chambre, elle se croit, mais n'est pas "LA REINE". Pour le moment, je vois plus Elisa. Rita aussi car elle a déjà séjourné dans cette "maison des filles". Mais, comme tu dis, une nouvelle fille serait à sa place dans la petite chambre, Rita dans "sa" chambre, et Elisa dans la "Danaya's room". 

• Upvote 3

On ‎2016‎-‎04‎-‎30 at 8:39 PM, jamie140 said:

Before you all start bitching about Rita not being naked or not at home all the time please remember she has a busy life and when she was here before psycho bitch Nora would scream at any girl who was naked outside of their shower or bed or for no reason at all other than her own power trip . She will be very polite , look good- hair , make up , clothes . She will be friendly with any girl who is polite to her . Not a big talker , bit of a loner . I am quite surprised that she has returned to this apt .

Without Nora there would be no RITA, no K&K , or project in Barcelona !!!!! NORA HATERS abound everywhere:huh: senseless hatred towards a true intelligent business woman.

• Upvote 4

You should carry your imagination a little further like some others here have done  ..... there would be no modeling work in Spain without Nora , no fashion industry in Spain without Nora , no hostess/ companion jobs in Spain without Nora , etc .  She must be quite the magical woman at her age and RLC life mostly spent laying in bed , laying on the couch , laying on the floor . 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, kitek said:

Looks like Rita figured it's cheaper to stay at RLC place than pay for the rent while she studies Spanish in Barcelona.

On Mommy and Daddy's dole.

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Without Nora there would be no RITA, no K&K , or project in Barcelona !!!!! NORA HATERS abound everywhere:huh: senseless hatred towards a true intelligent business woman.

What he said!

• Upvote 1

Rita hasn't hardly been there and some of you are bitching already!

Funny, many of you were complaining like shit about the girls before her. Then you get Rita and voila....bitching.

• Upvote 1

I do feel that Nora is totally responsible for the Barcelona apartment coming in to the project of RLC.  With that being said, I also believe that Nora did this out of her own personal needs for something else she had going on and wanting to get off the ground.  I do think she is the mastermind behind the Barca apartment but only for selfish business  reasons.

• Upvote 2