New girl RITA!!

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I do feel that Nora is totally responsible for the Barcelona apartment coming in to the project of RLC.  With that being said, I also believe that Nora did this out of her own personal needs for something else she had going on and wanting to get off the ground.  I do think she is the mastermind behind the Barca apartment but only for selfish business  reasons.

Everyone has their own reasons for doing things, Harley. And career advancement is always on the mind. But RLC benefited also so it was a mutual advantage.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, jamie140 said:

You should carry your imagination a little further like some others here have done  ..... there would be no modeling work in Spain without Nora , no fashion industry in Spain without Nora , no hostess/ companion jobs in Spain without Nora , etc .  She must be quite the magical woman at her age and RLC life mostly spent laying in bed , laying on the couch , laying on the floor . 

She accomplished more in two years than you did in your entire life half-brain!

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, clivebb said:

good start for rita,she have not sleeping here this night,what a joke again !

One night out of the apartment is nothing. ... No issue at all. .... But i hope we will not see an attempt to break the record of Sara as they resident nearly without any presence. ... It would be a pity to waste the space that way.

7 hours ago, mr1010 said:

Rita hasn't hardly been there and some of you are bitching already!

Funny, many of you were complaining like shit about the girls before her. Then you get Rita and voila....bitching.

Yes. After a day it is really ridiculous. ... I like to see her there and hope she will be back soon. :)

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

One night out of the apartment is nothing. ... No issue at all. .... But i hope we will not see an attempt to break the record of Sara as they resident nearly without any presence. ... It would be a pity to waste the space that way.

Yes. After a day it is really ridiculous. ... I like to see her there and hope she will be back soon. :)

i know but it's really curious,the first day she come back she not sleeping here,this is the first time i see that in this appartment

• Upvote 1

Just now, clivebb said:

i know but it's really curious,the first day she come back she not sleeping here,this is the first time i see that in this appartment

Yes. I find this also a bit strange, but it can also be a good thing, because this means she is connected there (like Nora).

It could be nice to see some friends in this appartment form time to time. :) ... Lets wait and see what will happen there. ... If she is only there for the wardrobe, you will be not the only one disappointed, but i do not think this is the case here. :)

11 minutes ago, clivebb said:

Remember that Rita has been in Barcelona for a while. She is studying languages here now and have a large network of contacts. it's not unnatural that she has been over to some friends on a Saturday. (Exciting to be at home with V and bf .... not)

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Remember that Rita has been in Barcelona for a while. She is studying languages here now and have a large network of contacts. it's not unnatural that she has been over to some friends on a Saturday. (Exciting to be at home with V and bf .... not)

I agree Noldus.

It's to early too jump up over some conclusions, but i just hope it's not another Sara. At K&K's she was guest and so has no "obligations". Now she is under contract with RLC so let's hope she wont forget the viewers

• Upvote 2