cc brainstorm???

Boatsandhoes

The iD thing a big factor but so is the chat.  People say things in chat that never show up on the message board anymore.  Especially for the apartments that aren't K&K or the Barcelona apartment  (and maybe Leora). All the other apartments  can now go a few days between posts because if something happens of interest, it's mostly discussed on chat and not mentioned on the message board. I find it particularly frustrating if I'm on my iphone because the chat doesn't work there. I can miss 9 or 10 hours and come back and with less pictures and everything discussed in chat and have no idea if something of interest happened. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

The iD thing a big factor but so is the chat.  People say things in chat that never show up on the message board anymore.  Especially for the apartments that aren't K&K or the Barcelona apartment  (and maybe Leora). All the other apartments  can now go a few days between posts because if something happens of interest, it's mostly discussed on chat and not mentioned on the message board. I find it particularly frustrating if I'm on my iphone because the chat doesn't work there. I can miss 9 or 10 hours and come back and with less pictures and everything discussed in chat and have no idea if something of interest happened. 

I do believe as well that the chat feature has helped kill the forums due to lack of posts!

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I do believe as well that the chat feature has helped kill the forums due to lack of posts!

There is only a certain time of day when the chat room will have 10 or more in there to make a difference

for me it's in the morning but i guess most of you it's at night

Every other time of the day there is maybe 1 or 2 people and i've looked nothing is being said

so i don't think the chat room is stopping many posts

• Upvote 2

They need to add subtitles for me to understand what they are saying. Today's cartoons are annoying to say the least. Every voice has to be some screechy computer generated unintelligible noise.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

They need to add subtitles for me to understand what they are saying. Today's cartoons are annoying to say the least. Every voice has to be some screechy computer generated unintelligible noise.

Come on SARGE.....get with the times!!

But, back on topic, what my first wonderful video explains is simple.

If we up the quality of our discussion posts, we can possibly off-set the shortage of picture posts. In the good old days of RLC, there were far less apartments, not everyone had screen-capture software, and CC operated as a soap opera re-cap site with free advertising for RLC (captured from their old fuzzy lo-rez cameras, no less.)

Another option is to do what one of our now banned members did: he's plying his skills in the VV threads. VV certainly isn't RLC, but I'm certain VV would like to increase its market share and will show appreciation to our free publicity rather than treat us with hostility.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

If we up the quality of our discussion posts, we can possibly off-set the shortage of picture posts.

Oh, man, I'm going to hear the shit for this one,  but first...dear Rodent friend...you have to find intelligent beings among the membership to have quality in the discussions. You forget, you are dealing with those that are still young enough to let their 'little head' do their thinking for them.

Delete this should it be deemed true and inappropriate.

3 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

...but first...dear Rodent friend...you have to find intelligent beings among the membership to have quality in the discussions... Delete this should it be deemed true and inappropriate. ..

Why would I delete such a statement when you speak the truth? Granted, you'll never be able to run for President.

There was an accusation earlier in this thread that perhaps we mods should start posting. It's obvious that the poster is unaware that two of the Mods are the All-Time Kings of Off-Topic. Nobody's better than us, but I'm trying to reform myself (otherwise I must fear the Wrath of the Ice Lord.) So here goes:

Here are some tits (tits are ALWAYS on topic):

121903889.jpg