Under Maintenance

13 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I wish I could give you multiple Reps.....you are 100% correct!

Hope the cat is ok!

23 hours ago, Nick said:

I am sure RLC has no problem finding new homeless  couples Like Vanessa and Thomas  Anezka and Karel I feel like they were homeless RLC saved them 

You might have a good point there, brings a whole new angle on things.

Wow i missed the fight and the breaking of the table , but i think you are all right its time to get fresh blood in most of the apartments , not sure how the choice the victims oops i meant participants but lets hope there better than this shower of s**t

1 minute ago, jim_morrisonpoet said:

Well it looks like they have finally gone , not sure when but im glad they have lets hope the next ones are better

They'll be off to the Archives as soon as I get caught up on some other things.

• Upvote 2

On ‎14‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 2:24 PM, DashaFan said:

Oh noooo they're gone :cry:

I need another black haired exotic girl now. I hope one day there'll be a desi girl.

What with the smell of curry everywhere, or don't you have smell installed on your PC

je suis étonné du départ soudain de ce couple, que j'appréciais!!! des jours interminables de maintenance, pour en fait retirer l'appartement du projet, alors que tout ce passait bien avec eux!!!! bonne route à maria et carlo, continuez de prendre soin de votre incroyable petite chatte pleine d'énergie, Thelma!!!!

I am amazed at the sudden departure of this couple, I appreciated !!! endless days of maintenance, to actually withdraw the apartment project, so that everything went well with them !!!! good road to maria carlo, continue to take care of your amazing pussy full of energy, Thelma !!!!:heart::angel:

• Upvote 1