Paul Lost It Again

At 13:10 today Leora got angry with Paul in the GR when once again he was right next to her while she did her make-up.

Paul leaves the room and shuts the door.

But seconds later he boils over in rage and charges through door.

At 13:10:42/3 his hands are at her throat again,

He releases her slamming the door so the easel collapses behind it.

She bursts into tears and goes to cry on the GR balcony seat for just over half-a-minute.

She picks up the easel opens the door and goes to the kitchen where she lets rip 90 seconds after the incident.

At 13:14:06 she leaves and returns to the GR to resume her make-up but continues to talk at a lower level.

90 seconds later he is the GR and the conversation continues quietly.

At 13:25:04 they hug in the hall.

• Upvote 5

So keep on promoting, commenting this room. BBSq, you put her pictures up everyday! You are contributing to this. This cpl needs to go away! Cottage Cheese ass Lady with convenient handles forming on her hips now. And MR.4 minute stamina....What a joke. BBsq will be promoting her later today,,,, People that sit back and watch are just as guilty as those that commit the act

• Upvote 2

Haven't you got somewhere else to go? You're not happy here.

Leora, however, is happy most of the time, but she will deal with her problem in her own way. She should leave him but she loves him - the story of (women and men) all over the world. Leora may be in slight denial, although not being Russian I wonder if there is a cultural thing going on here (i.e. what he does is somehow acceptable there when it is not in some other parts of the world, even though just a few decades ago it would have been - it is not hard for some of us to judge it is wrong) but she is intelligent (not that always helps in this situation) and therefore has a right to make her own decisions. 

• Upvote 5

9 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

At 13:10 today Leora got angry with Paul in the GR when once again he was right next to her while she did her make-up.

Paul leaves the room and shuts the door.

But seconds later he boils over in rage and charges through door.

At 13:10:42/3 his hands are at her throat again,

He releases her slamming the door so the easel collapses behind it.

She bursts into tears and goes to cry on the GR balcony seat for just over half-a-minute.

She picks up the easel opens the door and goes to the kitchen where she lets rip 90 seconds after the incident.

At 13:14:06 she leaves and returns to the GR to resume her make-up but continues to talk at a lower level.

90 seconds later he is the GR and the conversation continues quietly.

At 13:25:04 they hug in the hall.

Do you understand which is why there was a quarrel?

• Upvote 1

No Yury. He sat down next to her while she did her make-up. There did not seem to be a problem beforehand and it seemed she just got a little sick of his proximity. He has been following a lot in recent days and not appearing to do anything else. I do have footage from hall cam of the kitchen row which followed the throat grab if you are interested.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Howard said:

I'm a bit confused.  I've watched these two for 3+ years and never saw him get physically angry with her.  How long has this been going on?

Definitely the third incident I have seen but the second where he's made contact. It was very similar to last August in that he came from quite some way with momentum before seizing her and of course we do not know what goes on outside the flat although I've heard reports.

• Upvote 1

This Paul anger is new to me.  I remember a couple years ago where she would go off on him verbally (for what appeared to be no reason).  The "joke" aout it was she was off her meds.  But beyond typical couple arguments, they've been docile the past 18 months.

Doesn't ANYONE here speak Russian and can tell us (preferably in English) the back story as to why he has become physical?

Side note:  I did see him get very angry once when he walked in on her in the guest room. It was nearly simultaneous as she orgasmed and he walked into the room.

Also, as I write this and its a few hours after this blow-up, I can tell by her body language she is being very flirtatious to Paul; as if she wants him to like her.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

No Yury. He sat down next to her while she did her make-up. There did not seem to be a problem beforehand and it seemed she just got a little sick of his proximity. He has been following a lot in recent days and not appearing to do anything else. I do have footage from hall cam of the kitchen row which followed the throat grab if you are interested.

Let's link to the file in a personal message. I listen to because of what the quarrel.

8 minutes ago, Howard said:

Side note:  I did see him get very angry once when he walked in on her in the guest room. It was nearly simultaneous as she orgasmed and he walked into the room.

Also, as I write this and its a few hours after this blow-up, I can tell by her body language she is being very flirtatious to Paul; as if she wants him to like her.

Actually he was more confused on that occasion and made a fairly lame attempt to finish her off. He really did not know what to do. She had been getting close to doing that in the weeks before and with Eva's barking there was no chance she would not be caught.

Like I said we have resorted to normality very quickly this time - it was 3 weeks last time but that was slightly more violent and I guess repetition dulls the shock - and he is doing nothing and following her around just like before. I think maybe she's confused about her own feelings this time.

• Upvote 1