Paul Lost It Again

He is insecure, anxious, feelings of low esteem, this manifests jealousy, a sense of loosing control, which results in him ascerting control by means of a physical showing e.g. turn on some one or something... in this instance our beautiful Leora.

IF YOU ARE READING THIS PAUL... WATCH IT. OTHERWISE THERE WILL BE PEOPLE GUNNING FOR YOU.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Howard said:

I'm a bit confused.  I've watched these two for 3+ years and never saw him get physically angry with her.  How long has this been going on?

3+ years.   June 28th will mark their 3rd Year if they make it that far. They moved in 2 days after Lina & Mark moved out.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

3+ years.   June 28th will mark their 3rd Year if they make it that far. They moved in 2 days after Lina & Mark moved out.

Why you know the exact date they moved in has me question your sanity.  :-)

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Howard said:

And why wouldn't SC know the exact date?After all he is a global moderator and Forum administrator,

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Howard said:

All you have to do is look in the Archives or if they aren't there yet just go to the Apartments very 1st Thread that was created when the Apartment began.  Everyone can access and find out that info if they wish.

Someone asked so I gave them the answer.

• Upvote 8

On 5/18/2016 at 8:54 AM, Solembum said:

So keep on promoting, commenting this room. BBSq, you put her pictures up everyday! You are contributing to this. This cpl needs to go away! Cottage Cheese ass Lady with convenient handles forming on her hips now. And MR.4 minute stamina....What a joke. BBsq will be promoting her later today,,,, People that sit back and watch are just as guilty as those that commit the act

man if you think her ass looks like cottage cheese, i think it's time you got your eyes checked. this girl is the best looking girl on this site.

• Upvote 6

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 2:54 PM, Solembum said:

So keep on promoting, commenting this room. BBSq, you put her pictures up everyday! You are contributing to this. This cpl needs to go away! Cottage Cheese ass Lady with convenient handles forming on her hips now. And MR.4 minute stamina....What a joke. BBsq will be promoting her later today,,,, People that sit back and watch are just as guilty as those that commit the act

that's really nasty solembum

I suppose, given that you were blessed with the perfect body and infinite sexual stamina, you are in a position to criticise. You are very lucky

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2016 at 11:08 AM, blue is the colour said:

He is insecure, anxious, feelings of low esteem, this manifests jealousy, a sense of loosing control, which results in him ascerting control by means of a physical showing e.g. turn on some one or something... in this instance our beautiful Leora.

IF YOU ARE READING THIS PAUL... WATCH IT. OTHERWISE THERE WILL BE PEOPLE GUNNING FOR YOU.

That's right Paul....I won't be gunning for you cause I don't have a gun..... BUT I do have a knife and a machete.   I'll cut your dinger off and make you my bitch....don't ever touch my angel again....I have an electric knife sharpener too.....

• StnCld316 locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • StnCld316 unlocked this topic