Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

phils female friend looks young and shes very short compared to phil who is tall and built. they do seem to have a good vibe together, just as long as nobody gets in the middle (Tanya or the two guys). I hope dizi becomes friends with phils friend. altho dizi will most likely be up at the other app hangin out with ivoryan. I really hope Tanya leaves and the new girl moves in with phil and dizi.  if phils friend has her own app, maybe phil goes to her place for sex? 

Since the daily parties are over, It looks as if Voronezh is developing more and more in the direction that I had initially expected. Almost a perfect combination of reality and fiction. What still surprised me the most is were VV is suddenly able to find so many sympathetic residents.

Phils friend is the perfect example, just in time there to compensate for the absence of dizi and again a person to be found immediately likable. Phil seems to fit perfectly into this apartment, too I like that he is not as pushy as the two guys from Tver. Now, there is also a development for him (and I do not mean the BJ) and that is a good thing. It will be interressting to see if tanya (and dizi) will take him seriously sometime. At least due to the dance ( or the martial arts ;) ) they have a common basis for it.

Tanya, I like more and more. The separation seems to get her well. She obviously knows what she wants and seams to have reduced her naivety. Especially for her, I hope a positive development. Dizi is currently still my personal favorite. Hopefully, the family issuse can be solved. It would be nice to see her back soon. :) I'm curious how thinks will develop for both of them.

Of course, I also like the residents of Tver. However, I must admit that I have missed there jesterday party almost completely. Strange, because Akira and his girlfriend are the best thing that could happen to VV, i think. The two are obviously a real couple and have a very interressting relationship. In combination with there openness and there sympathetic nature they beat everything was RLC currently has to offer.

I get aware of one thing more and more. Between all the shows there is a relaity that is worth to be recognized. And, ideally, both can also work together. Even though it does not appear possible. I like the current development of VV very much. Only the stream quality need urgently some improvment. But that's another topic.

I know the general consensus is that Akira and Ivoryan are sex fiend hounds and this is true for the most part, but I do not think Phil has to worry about either one of them "stealing" or corrupting his friend. Ivoryan is already fucking both Dizi and Petra and Akira is fucking both Tanya and the red head. Still just to add to the dynamic, I would love to see Phil and his friend partying at Tver at some point. Maybe the two of them can add to the mix. Phil already seems very comfortable there.

Also, Tanya moving into Tver seems extremely unlikely. Red head obviously has no idea that Akira is fucking Tanya and she visits there quite often.

I know the general consensus is that Akira and Ivoryan are sex fiend hounds and this is true for the most part, but I do not think Phil has to worry about either one of them "stealing" or corrupting his friend. Ivoryan is already fucking both Dizi and Petra and Akira is fucking both Tanya and the red head. Still just to add to the dynamic, I would love to see Phil and his friend partying at Tver at some point. Maybe the two of them can add to the mix. Phil already seems very comfortable there.

I hope you are right. I don't yet discount Ivorian making a play for Anna. Time will tell.

Also, Tanya moving into Tver seems extremely unlikely. Red head obviously has no idea that Akira is fucking Tanya and she visits there quite often.

Anna has left about 4:30 with some plastic bag. No kiss, just a hug...  hmmmm

I see Phil already sitting in the bathtub and rubbing...

Dizi should be back tonight, she has to work tomorrow morning...

I'm trying to stop the speculation. So. No idea why she did go out so late last night. I hope there is no specific pattern which brings us to false ideas. Let see.

I do not think the dizi  comes back tonight. I think it will take a few more days. I suspect, that the friend of phil soon comes back. That hug did not look like a farewell forever. .... Hmm. ... Speculated again.  ;)

However, I noticed something else. The girls have a much more active life outside of VV. I think, this is a good thing. Unfortunately, it looks quite different for the guys (especially for phil and ivorian). No idea why that is, but in the long term this is certainly not good.

is VV site down?  I can get the site up, but no video stream. I only get pictures from the stream? any suggestions?  thanks

Problem solved? Just came back to the PC after one hour, so I don´t know if it was a general problem. VV is currently installing new servers, so it will be up and down.

This still pic without stream I have permanently while using IE. Under chrome and Firefox stream is running, but no Twitter messages. support could not really help for this...