Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

does anyone know why the boxes on the site don't keep updating the picture of whats goin on in the bedrooms or bathroom?  I can only watch free cams.  plus I wonder why dizi isn't home yet? 

yes i noticed that also mine seems to keep freezing after a few min.i have to change cam to started play again  :trashcomputer: :curse: :bang head:.

dizi is home been there for awhile now just cooking

Tanya and Dizi spooning? Both have been rejected. Phil could have had Dizi at any time, but he seems to be holding out for Anna (pining?). And Tanya finally realized Akira doesn't really want her (he has sexy redhead who is really good in bed). Does this mean back to lesbian games for Tanya and Dizi? I think the apartments need new faces and not just on the weekend. Even the sex games in Tver were starting to get old. Petra had to take on both Ivorian and Akira!

I think dizi likes phil but phil hasn't been showing any feelings back.  plus with Tanya around, it makes things more akward.  phil seems to be bored and always on his phone.  if phils friend comes over for the weekend, I wonder how dizi will react?  I would really like to see dizi find a new guy, and move him in, and get rid of Tanya. 

MY MISTAKE FUCKER STILL THERE WISHFULL THINKING LOL

Don´t be angry. Every of Tanya´s actions can be easily misunderstood.

Now she is in Tver, sitting in the big box. if she will start later another BJ under cover like yesterday she will be kicked-off. Sometimes wishes should become true....

Well, I still like Tanja. Certainly, her actions are sometimes very difficult to understand. And as always in VV and particularly in Tver, we have no idea what is real and what is staged. But, where exactly is the problem. At least in Tver, I can not detect any. Currently, Tanja plays a submissive girl. Certainly unexpected, but she seams to have fun. There is nothing to complain about. Actually, that could develop quite well. Just look carefully. Sometime, when tanja approaches Akira she has a very mischievously smile. Very cute. And, meanwhile there is also a interaction with Ivoryan. If she is losing her fixation on Akira, he would be a option for a happy ending. :) … We should have a little more confidence and patience.  … Tanja will know when her time is over. …. But this must not be now.

Currently, I worry much more about Voronezh. Here the change of Tanyas behavior created a gap. That should be closed by VV as quickly as possible. Dizi and Phil really needs one or two new sympathetic roommates, now. At the same time it would be better if Tanja move to Tver, i think. The half time  presence of Tanya in this appartment stops all development there. I really hope that Anna is moving in at the weekend. If this is not the case, we can probably give up all hope to see her again. .... Maybe, Then phil could finally stop to masturbate. That would be very important to me, because he is the only residents in Voronezh how i do not like to see doing that. ;)

Well, I still like Tanja. Certainly, her actions are sometimes very difficult to understand. And as always in VV and particularly in Tver, we have no idea what is real and what is staged. But, where exactly is the problem. At least in Tver, I can not detect any. Currently, Tanja plays a submissive girl. Certainly unexpected, but she seams to have fun. There is nothing to complain about. Actually, that could develop quite well. Just look carefully. Sometime, when tanja approaches Akira she has a very mischievously smile. Very cute. And, meanwhile there is also a interaction with Ivoryan. If she is losing her fixation on Akira, he would be a option for a happy ending. … We should have a little more confidence and patience.  … Tanja will know when her time is over. …. But this must not be now.

Currently, I worry much more about Voronezh. Here the change of Tanyas behavior created a gap. That should be closed by VV as quickly as possible. Dizi and Phil really needs one or two new sympathetic roommates, now. At the same time it would be better if Tanja move to Tver, i think. The half time  presence of Tanya in this appartment stops all development there. I really hope that Anna is moving in at the weekend. If this is not the case, we can probably give up all hope to see her again.

Okay, I can go with you for the part abut tanya...

In the 2nd part there is one thought missing: Tanya in Tver and Redhead during weekend???? This will not work during the next weeks...

Now is hard discussion the girls and Petra and Petra always talks about Rabota/work