Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

I still think it's good to see the interaction between Tver and Voronezh. It adds something new to the viewing and makes for interesting interactions.

Interaction between the people of the two apt´s is absolutely okay. What I do not like, is the recruitment of the people of Voronezh for the "games" , all under the regime of Petra.

I still think it's good to see the interaction between Tver and Voronezh. It adds something new to the viewing and makes for interesting interactions.

Please

You make me kill myself these words

It's about competition :smoke: :smoke:

Well, I have the same or similar opinion like Bean about Dizi. If she would go with Phil, we would see regularly fucking every night. For sure, Dizi would enjoy the size of Phil. And secondly, Dizi would not waste her energy in a guy laughing on her. Like Akira about Tanya, if he still could.

On the other side, Dizi has tried to win Phil and failed. Several times and this is not so nice. Next attempt must come from Phil. But here I am doubtful...

So, my prognosis for tonight: Nothing will happen between Phil&Dizi.

I think, everybody has the right to present here his opinion and...his wishes.

BTW: Tanya has solved her weekend/Redhair problem very diplomatic and got her period. So she has enough time to prevent the other couple development.

She solved that problem the previous night when Akira couldn't take it anymore and almost straight up told her to get lost. Later back in Tver, he told her to get out of his room. After that the drunk ass sprawled herself on the beenie bag and broke down while everyone was trying to go to sleep. She claimed all men are "lying cunts" to which Ivorian took offence. He was ready to throw her out the door. Thank god for Dizi(she's such a good person), she neutralized everything.

Most humorous sex session ever between Akira and gf. Petra lies there in their bed while Akira is inside his gf. Ivorian and Petra were both there before. How can Akira stay hard so long and will he ever come? I think he takes too much viagara and can't ejaculate easily. Sure is good for his gf though. She can have endless orgasms.

Well, you must have caught the back end of it because it was their hottest fuck yet. Petra came in the room when they were done and they were talking while the girlfriend was on top of Akira with him still inside her.

Interaction between the people of the two apt´s is absolutely okay. What I do not like, is the recruitment of the people of Voronezh for the "games" , all under the regime of Petra.

And that's exactly why we're saying that interaction between the apartments has caused a lot of issues with the tenants.

Wow, Tanya totally lost it! But tonight Ivorian went out with Dizi and Tanya. Thank god for redhead with Akira or these apartments were totally fucked up. Her sex sessions are epic! Petra and Ivorian like her and they play sexy games together. This however, does nothing for the train wreck that is Voronzeh. Unless Phil's friend spends time there or Phil and Dizi get together, apartment is screwed. Sexy baths might help, but Phil is resistant. He actually talks more to Tanya than Dizi (I think because Tanya is more outgoing). Something has to give. Otherwise, only Tver is interesting and only when redhead is there.