Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

I think dizi tried to give phil a chance, but he acts like he don't want her, and I think its due to ivoryan and dizi hook ups.  I really don't see phil goin after Tanya either.  I think if phils friend started comin over for visits during the week, and stay over on weekends, it would help him.  otherwise hes a total loss in the app.  altho his friend is rather young, and cam shy, it might be tuff as well.  phil spends way too much time on his phone and doesn't go out much.  I also think VV needs new ppl to spice things up. or maybe a new app.  the parties do tend to get dull cuz its the same ppl everytime.   

And that's exactly why we're saying that interaction between the apartments has caused a lot of issues with the tenants.

I still have no firm opinion, regarding this problem. However, one question I can easily answer. If I had to select one appartment, this would clearly be Voronezh. At the same time I would not mind to increase the number of normal residents. Unfortunately, most ordinary people do not have a open sex life, even if they might like to have. Here RLC provides a good example. There are always coupels how like to be a part of the project, but can not overcome there shyness. Sometimes this  ends in sex under cover. Witch is an real issue, because the viewer get the impression that the couple is disturbed by the audience and this fealing transfers also to the rest of the time and reduces the fun to watch the appartment in general.

For this project, sex is as salt for the soup. Too much is not good but also too little does not fit. Here Tvor acts as a reminder and also provides experience. They show how to be open in front of the camera. This reduces inhibitions and is very importent for this page. But, where is light there is also shadow. The counterexample (too mutch salt) is also a part of Tver. Considering Ivorian as an example, he often acts just excessive and sex focused. In this cases Tver acts very to pushy and occasionally unpleasant. This can destroy all reality.

Ultimately ideal would be an apartment with people like in Voronezh which are simply open in matters of sex. Despite many problems, I consider the development as positive. Maybe VV could increase the number of present people (not only at weekends). This would also increase the posibility for fits between the residents and this seams to be a major issue currently (considering e.g. phil).

Tani does not Trhali :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( 

:'(  ILOVEYUO :'(