Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

please, can you explain the situation a bit ... :)

Where do you find these girls in your opinion

Working in shops

Super market

for romanticists only. For sex hunters will be later..maybe

If all the people like me, it was the fulfillment of a crown on each creature.

;) ;)

A really cold-hearted comment. ... No matter. .... She will make her way in any case.

To have sex in a project like this  should not be condemned like this. She has an lovely charisma, gets along well with dizi and most of the others in the project, is very open and keen to new thinks. This fits well with the project. What do you imagine should be going in the appartments? A convent full of singles without having fun at all. She had certainly put too mutch energy into her desired relationship with Akira. But, he also has take his advantage of this situation, at least in the beginning. I still have not understood why does that make you so angry.

Although, I think, that she made no mistake, that need to be rated. I like to say one think to you:

Please, try to show more compassion with people. Forgiveness is important, because we all have flaws. Expressions such as "she got what she deserved" show a thirst for revenge. However. Who strives for revenge keeps his own wounds open. (Free after Sir Francis von Verulam Bacon)

I for one do not judge her actions, but I have to say that she seems highly unstable. That could be a problem going forward.

I for one do not judge her actions, but I have to say that she seems highly unstable. That could be a problem going forward.

Yes. Sometimes, I also could not understand her behavior either. It is quite possible, that she needs a litle assistance. I do not know. But it is also important to consider, that it's almost not posible to say what is real and what is staged in the villa. Basically, we are probably in 99% of all cases wrong.

Now, It seams that she took only her remaining things out off the appartment. So. It is a moved out, for real. Perhaps the best decision for her. However, I will miss her in the villa.

A really cold-hearted comment. ... No matter. .... She will make her way in any case.

To have sex in a project like this  should not be condemned like this. She has an lovely charisma, gets along well with dizi and most of the others in the project, is very open and keen to new thinks. This fits well with the project. What do you imagine should be going in the appartments? A convent full of singles without having fun at all. She had certainly put too mutch energy into her desired relationship with Akira. But, he also has take his advantage of this situation, at least in the beginning. I still have not understood why does that make you so angry.

Although, I think, that she made no mistake, that need to be rated. I like to say one think to you:

Please, try to show more compassion with people. Forgiveness is important, because we all have flaws. Expressions such as "she got what she deserved" show a thirst for revenge. However. Who strives for revenge keeps his own wounds open. (Free after Sir Francis von Verulam Bacon)

This is my last post responding to people who don’t like my post. Let me start out saying I have more letters after my name than some of you can count. I have spent years advising, counselling and mentoring people in the age group of VV tenants. I am very well respected and well like in my field. With that said I won’t be a hypocrite and say that I know everything or I am perfect. I know that I am a member of RLC and VV, so I have my demons. You can say that I am hard and use harsh words describing some of the tenants, do you think I don’t know what I said. Did you ever think I was doing it to try to wake up (shock) the person and hope they think about the consequences of their actions? 

I am not a "religious nut" or a "girl" as someone said, just someone who has a hard time watching people destroy their lives.

One of my main goals in life is to help people reach their potential.

There is only a couple of you who seem to enjoy attacking my post, I am now going to do what I said to you and just ignore your post. I am also going to ignore your p.m.’s request.

This is my last post responding to people who don’t like my post. Let me start out saying I have more letters after my name than some of you can count. I have spent years advising, counselling and mentoring people in the age group of VV tenants. I am very well respected and well like in my field. With that said I won’t be a hypocrite and say that I know everything or I am perfect. I know that I am a member of RLC and VV, so I have my demons. You can say that I am hard and use harsh words describing some of the tenants, do you think I don’t know what I said. Did you ever think I was doing it to try to wake up (shock) the person and hope they think about the consequences of their actions? 

I am not a "religious nut" or a "girl" as someone said, just someone who has a hard time watching people destroy their lives.

One of my main goals in life is to help people reach their potential.

There is only a couple of you who seem to enjoy attacking my post, I am now going to do what I said to you and just ignore your post. I am also going to ignore your p.m.’s request.

Ok. Now, i get it. To call tanya a "cumdump" was just your way to free her potential.  :haha:  Come on.

I never doubted that you are an important member of the society. Why should I do that?. I just wanted you stop nagging the inhabitants. Thats all. Your opinion is still importend, i think. I would also be happy not to be treated together with all people who were not even in your opinion. Would be kinda childish, isnt it?

BTW, our private messaging is several months ago and was about a different topic. Now, I dont have the intention to write a PM. But fell free to ignore the messages, i do not write.  :doh:

Glad to see Anna back with Phil. She's a very sexy girl. Hope she moves in, it would complete the apartment. Where are Dizi and V? New blonde in Tver is cute, remains to be seen if she gets into sex games there.