Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

Looked back at tweets from VV. Anna is Sonya and she did join the project. Since she has her own place, maybe Tanya is staying there. It looks like V is gone, so they need someone else for Dizi. Wish Phil and Sonya would be less shy. Maybe Sonya is a little shy with the cameras.

Aah, that explains both apartments being empty. Interesting, did Anna join them for their meeting or did she just go back to her apartment while they meet. Does seem that Anna keeps some stuff in Phil's room. And Dizi, Phil and Anna get along well. Just need good guy for Dizi. Tver is a whole other story. If Ivorian and new girl don't hit it off, apartment changes are a failure. Should go back to old setup there. Maybe VV added her because Akira's girl friend is only around on weekends. Same problem could have applied to Phil but for Anna being in the picture. She is a great addition to Voronhez, but I think she wants to keep her apartment and just come around a lot.

How do you know that she has an apt in same building? Yes, she is leaving quite often for 5-10 minutes just with a coat, but I guess to smoke a cigarette at the corridor window.

How do you know that she has an apt in same building? Yes, she is leaving quite often for 5-10 minutes just with a coat, but I guess to smoke a cigarette at the corridor window.

are you crazy

this man is loner 98 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :nana: :nana:

:screwy: :screwy: :screwy:

are you crazy

this man is loner 98 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :nana: :nana:

:screwy: :screwy: :screwy:

i think anna goesou to smoke she went out and when she returned she put this on table it looks apacket of cig.to me

Capture_2015_10_26_21_21_29_790.jpg

what is going on there? Is Sonya afraid of sex with Phil or in front of the cameras? She  keeps snacking, drinking tea, anything to stall off going to bed with Phil. She hides her breasts in the living room, even though we saw her naked in the bath. Phil is very patient or too shy to try to seduce her to bed. This could be a disaster. Apparently, V left already, not ok with cameras. Is Sonia and then Yasia next? They know there are cameras, why the problem?

i think anna goesou to smoke she went out and when she returned she put this on table it looks apacket of cig.to me

Sorry I do not see the  application stop I have since this morning

Secondly, what do you want

Third, the issue of the girl out I explained a long time ago

Fourthly please ..................

For I am not in a good mood

i maybe wrong but anna is not  really in to him, i think she is playing for cam and she knows she is safe with him he is to shy or not good at this, so she can play flirting sexy games. but like i said it just the filling i get watching them. i might be wrong and i hope i am really really wrong.

That's great, but they know people want to see them have sex, at least late at night. I'm sure Dizi can deal with them going to bed and having sex. And Yasia in Tver almost reminds me of Nikki from Nora's old apartment. Though she smiles a little more.

Apparently, V left already, not ok with cameras. Is Sonia and then Yasia next? They know there are cameras, why the problem?

You see that a lot with new couples on RLC.  It either takes them days to get comfortable in front of the camera or they leave within a week because it freaks out.  I think it is easier said than done to live your life, nudity and all, in front of strangers.

I notice occasionally even some of the current residents are shy on cam.  Dizi was always shielding her boobs as was the redhead.  Even Ivorian who is constantly having sex seems to instinctively cover his dick when they are playing their nude party games.  Only Akira and Petra seem completely at ease with the constant nudity though Phil doesn't seem to care much either and Tanya definitely seemed to embrace it, at least in the bathroom.