Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

55 minutes ago, Here2Play said:

Well peoples we have come to the end. My Premium Account is finished today. I would not and will not renew it. My #1 reason the the bald headed creeper. He has single handedly ruined this apartment. I have never and I mean never seen a guy like this before. He is like a man child, child stuck in a mans body. It is completely bizarre why they keep him in this apartment knowing that he is costing them money and viewers. Come on now "Kick His Ass Out". Nobody wants to see him acting like a fool all day, "stalking" Anna, it's very boring and aggravating. I also don't know what the fuck is wrong with Anna and Alex that they can't get a clue and man up to tell him "back the fuck off we need our space". He is just always there, always. Where ever they are bam there he is no matter where they are. Take for example the bedroom, a place that should be off limits to him but isn't. He spends just as much time in there as they do. Sex time with Anna and Alex, non existent cause he is always there drooling with that dumb look on his face duhhh don't forget about me I'm here duhhh. I agree completely with the comment made by Amy3 "Um, Alex, the Kurgan doesn't want to have fun watching movies with you, he wants to have fun fucking your girlfriend" it's so true. I'm so done with this. I didn't pay money to watch this crap. This used to be the #1 apartment now it's right at the bottom of the list which is sad cause even Sofia is more interesting, less aggravating. 

Endy, that's about all I can say about Endy, she is just there. It's not her fault, she was fun in the beginning and now she is just there.

Well my friends and fellow viewers I am off take care and if things change I might be back.

I have met a lot of nice down to earth people on here so please stay in touch my email is in my Profile.

If something does happen between the creeper and Anna could someone let me know, my curiosity will always be there if I don't know.

I'm out, peace. Take care.

10 days left for me and i'm out too for the same reason,i have tweeted alot about the tatoo guy but nothing answer from vv ,i'm tired with Vin and the all cameras positions problem there is .

i took a membership for watching katia/ruslan and two days later they was gone,i was dissapointed with that it's another reason for why i have cancelled

I'm done fuck the last couple hours of Premium this is fucking ridiculous. Let me know if they get rid of creeper cya guys. Good going Voyeur-Villa nice way to loose money.

If you want "creeper" out chant it with me.

KICK CREEPER OUT! KICK CREEPER OUT! KICK CREEPER OUT! KICK CREEPER OUT! KICK CREEPER OUT! KICK CREEPER OUT! KICK CREEPER OUT! KICK CREEPER OUT! KICK CREEPER OUT! KICK CREEPER OUT! KICK CREEPER OUT! KICK CREEPER OUT! KICK CREEPER OUT! KICK CREEPER OUT! KICK CREEPER OUT!

• Upvote 1

Ditto a thousand times. I'm startimg to think the Kurgan's got deeper connections with VV then we know. How can these women not be totally grossed out by the Kurgan? I throw up a little ever time I see him. Blah!