Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

I really hope Iris can sleep now. I have a friend working i a psychiatry and she says those attacks often come back as nightmares when sleeping. So lets all hope she will do well

Glad her breakdown did not get recorded. It would have been better to cut cams in this situation

None of these couples need to be here. You have to be very strong mentally to pull this off. It may turn out to be impossible and I think it's very likely that most of the tenants will suffer some mental problem in the future as a result. Very difficult to go from not giving a fuck to giving a fuck once it's over.

Lisa has no brain. Instead of going to her bed, she stays around.  And she continues to try to convince Lex that she is right and Nick is wrong.  Lex avoids the argument and made several trips to balcony.  She too stupid to understand that he doesn't want to be involved in her dispute and simply want to sleep on the couch (probably waiting to see if Nick will return). I don't think he will tonight.  She would kill him

Agree for Anna.  As far as Petra is concerned, far to be convinced.  Look what she did with Hillbilly  and, again, with the fat guy that was there 2 or 3 nights ago.

I've seen her mad on more than one occasion.  But as she is older than Lisa, I think she has a better control over her emotions but she's far to be an angel (like Gerda was)

This is the problem of the new generation.  they even have to check their phone while they fuck.  Their life revolves around Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other sites like that.  They text their mom before, during and after sex.

• Upvote 2