Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

Couple of weeks ago, I was watching the opening ceremonies of the Olympics,  I was amazed to see, while they were entering the stadium,  the number of athletes that, instead enjoying the event, were checking their phones.  

My girl and I went to a very nice restaurant recently.  When new people were arriving, the first question they asked was  the wifi code.

And, at a table next to ours,  4 young adult sat there.  Almost not a word was said during their meal.  They spent the whole fucking dinner on their phone.  

But, if my girl was like Lisa,  I would prefer spend lots of time on my phone LOL

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Couple of weeks ago, I was watching the opening ceremonies of the Olympics,  I was amazed to see, while they were entering the stadium,  the number of athletes that, instead enjoying the event, were checking their phones.  

My girl and I went to a very nice restaurant recently.  When new people were arriving, the first question they asked was  the wifi code.

And, at a table next to ours,  4 young adult sat there.  Almost not a word was said during their meal.  They spent the whole fucking dinner on their phone.  

But, if my girl was like Lisa,  I would prefer spend lots of time on my phone LOL

Things were a lot better back in the day without all this technology. People actually used to live there lives and make the most out of them. Now it's all just gone to crap. I like my computer time but I am sure not glued to it all day and oddly enough I don't have a cell phone and make it through the day just fine.  As for Lisa there is no way in hell I would have ever have put up with her crap past the first month of being with her. Iris is a cutie and I think she could make it in VV but I think the situation in that apartment with her questionable sex oriented boyfriend and nut job Lisa makes it too awkward. Verdict is still out about Nick.

2 hours ago, BenCoudon said:

Dies ist das Problem der neuen Generation. sie müssen sogar ihr Telefon überprüfen, während sie ficken. Ihr Leben dreht sich um Facebook, Instagram, Twitter und anderen Websites ähnlich. Sie Text ihre Mutter vor, während und nach dem Sex.

The "new generation" is very ill by smartphone, they don't love other people but the smartphone only. You can see this daily around you. Poor people !! :sad::sick::angry:

• Upvote 2