Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

5 minutes ago, Here2Play said:

Do these people really make that much that they can stay in the apartment and do nothing all day?

Unfortunately, I think they make just enough to keep them bums.  I bet VV gives them an alcohol stipend every month as a bonus.  Very common pattern for the guy to do absolutely nothing and occasionally the girl goes out to have a life. Go out sometime, and you'll start to notice that there are more women walking around in the real world than guys. Especially in the mornings.

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Unfortunately, I think they make just enough to keep them bums.  I bet VV gives them an alcohol stipend every month as a bonus.  Very common pattern for the guy to do absolutely nothing and occasionally the girl goes out to have a life. Go out sometime, and you'll start to notice that there are more women walking around in the real world than guys. Especially in the mornings.

I couldn't do it, be like the men here. I could be on disability sitting on my ass right now but instead I went got some education and started my own business just to do something with my life. Not only that I get out a lot but that's mostly because I have an awesome Shi-Tzu that loves car rides and walks.

• Upvote 1

4h00 am local and both just returned.  Lisa no longer mad as she is starving for Nick's cock.  Full love again.  I'm telling you, one of these days, he will lose his temper and hit her.  But he is afraid that he will not find another sex bitch like Lisa anytime soon.  That's the only reason he is still with her and cope with her big mouth shit

THey just had sex.  Not sure what was in Nick's mind but he didn't care about her at all.  He fucked her hard and busted his nuts quickly.  Turned over and sleep.  she still trying to have more but he's snoring   Go get a vibro Lisa cause you won't have more tonight