Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

The weekend started out positive with Katya and her bf in Tula. We also had some new people in Voro, anew girl and two guys. Now the weekend is almost over and we are left with Katya and her bf gone. The Voro is even worse the girl only lasted one night and John lasted a couple of hours. The only one left is the guy who looks like someone who should be in the back seat of a police car on cops. The ideal out come would have been Katya and her bf staying along with the new girl in Voro. Maybe if the can get Katya and bf in Voro they can send blondie and tattoo guy packing. JMO

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, beancounter said:

The weekend started out positive with Katya and her bf in Tula. We also had some new people in Voro, anew girl and two guys. Now the weekend is almost over and we are left with Katya and her bf gone. The Voro is even worse the girl only lasted one night and John lasted a couple of hours. The only one left is the guy who looks like someone who should be in the back seat of a police car on cops. The ideal out come would have been Katya and her bf staying along with the new girl in Voro. Maybe if the can get Katya and bf in Voro they can send blondie and tattoo guy packing. JMO

i have writing to support today for why katya/ruslan have left,they have answer me they was just guest visit for the week-end but they had alot of positive feedback from the members and there is good chance they will return later

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, clivebb said:

i have writing to support today for why katya/ruslan have left,they have answer me they was just guest visit for the week-end but they had alot of positive feedback from the members and there is good chance they will return later

Thats bad they made Tula interesting to watch again. Now its just Ivo and Sonya and boring again. Sandra and John were as I already expected after looking at them when they arrived complete fail.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Now Endy and tattoo guy have sex under covers. She tried to remove the blanket but he keeps covering up again.

yeah bullshit,i have send tweets to vv for they kick out this fucking guy,do it too

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Tattoo guy is gross and so unattractive. I don't know how Endy can stand him. Blah!

She only has to stand him for about three and a half minutes at a time because that's as long as he can perform before he pops.