Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

agree with all,the tatoo guy here was the biggest error of vv recently,he have killed all the fun of voro and i have lost the true endy,

wtf vv waiting for kick is ass out of here,send tweets to support pls guys for complain about this guy,he is the unique reason for why i don't want click on voro

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Regardless of how you people feel about him, it's obvious Endy is very happy with him. So he's not going anywhere. 

i'm not sure if many members start complain about him,he will stay more longer here,

i like endy but seriously i prefer see them leave if she's in love with him and see new couple here than continue like that

• Upvote 1

I don't think Alex and Anna are doing well mentally. Both have been rather erratic lately. Plus, they don't seem to have the same connection anymore. Wonder of their relationship is over. I could be wrong though. 

I think Alex is bored with Anna. He keeps trying to fuck Petra whenever he sees her and I saw him flirting with Gerda last night. He's looking like Tim did right before he started fucking the tattoo massage girl.

• Upvote 2