Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

Tanya dressed up today, different day different  script  ::)

Because this girl be of  savior for Tanya of the misery in which .......................

I guess they will have to rename her then since they never took down the name Dizi from the room and even moved it to Tanya's room. 

Its no the girl who hide under the covers during sex right?  That was the asian guy's gf right?

My mistake... I looked back through the old pictures... the long brown hair made me think it was the other girl.

This new girl is kinda hot though.

I guess they will have to rename her then since they never took down the name Dizi from the room and even moved it to Tanya's room. 

Its no the girl who hide under the covers during sex right?  That was the asian guy's gf right?

Irina aka fake name Dizi is the girl with Tanya in the bedroom, to correct you.

This is new girl wasn't here before, Asian guy wouldn't let this happen anyway.

looks like Ivoryan or Akira's next plaything has arrived. Wonder how long it will take for her to be convinced to do something she may not be 100% comfortably with.

I wonder

when? these novices stop because Cap CAPS know who are you

I wonder

when? these novices stop because Cap CAPS know who are you

I wonder why you're still even commenting on this board. Wasn't it you that said this just yesterday:  ::)

Please

Looking at the monkeys better than watching this ........................

I wonder why you're still even commenting on this board. Wasn't it you that said this just yesterday:  ::)

You who deceived beginne shortly before

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: