Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

phil and the new girl are in his bed sleeping. if Tanya wasn't there phil woulda had a better chance. I don't know why these girls always tease him, and then leave him to jerk off.  I feel bad for the guy.  I rather see Tanya leave and go back to the other app.    I really like dizi and phil

Girls like Tanya annoy the shit out of me. They have no problem teasing the shit out of some dude telling him to look but not touch, and then turn around and pine over some dude that doesn't even care about her because he's busy fucking much hotter girls.

You saw the new girl go in Phil's bed? I can't see anyone else in his bed. I really was wondering if the girl has her own apartment elsewhere on the floor and either is Phil's friend or she was drafted to try out for the project. In any event, even the bit  of fooling around they did isn't bad for a first day, though I hate the stupid teasing, unless it was foreplay for the future. Like Dizi teased Phil in the tub the other day and then had sex with him for a little while.

That is definitely true about Tanya. She pines over Akira who just uses her for a quick lay then discards her for a more reliable and hotter girl friend. Dizi really likes Ivorian, but he is like a married couple with Petra. I think he felt bad for her so they snuck in some sex. Then Dizi snuggled with him and went back to her bed. The new girl is cute and sexy, but remains to be seen if she will fit into project or as sometime girlfriend of Phil. I don't think she is manipulative like Tanya. Should keep her and get rid of Tanya, then bring in another guy for Dizi, then there will be 2 couples in each apartment.

yes she went in phils room, shes on the other side of bed. phil is facing her.  I think its a friend of phil.  I hope she does more with phil the next day or so.  she and Tanya seem to get very friendly fast so who knows what will happen.  id like to see her and dizi and phil live in the app, have Tanya move to the other app.  I hope phil doesn't get teased everytime they get naked.  its getting old fast.  as far as dizi and phils tub scene, I only saw pics of it, didn't seem like they had sex only made out.  I only can see the free cams, so I miss a lot.  I watch as much as I can.    I dont watch the other app, unless dizi is there.  I dont like the 2 guys or petra

Yeah, I see now another lump on the other side of Phil and I think her hair on the other pillow. Did they have sex? And I think she lives down the hall and is Phil's friend who they may try out for the project like the redheaded gf of Akira. Or, she may only stay until Dizi gets back. She has good potential. And Tanya tries to control everything.

Oh, Dizi and Phil did have sex in the tub briefly. They even had a condom handy, but didn't use it. They started fucking, her on top, but then abruptly stopped, cleaned the bathroom floor from all the water (this time Dizi and not Phil cleaned it). Phil almost seemed aloof after their brief sex, was playing dominos, was talking on his cell when in a funny move Dizi sat down near him in a chair, moved Phil's dominos table, dominos fell down and she smirked and put her feet on the table. Funny. Then, later Dizi went to Ivorian and had sex with him. Now she's left, some family problem supposedly. Guess Phil may have had last laugh over teasing from Dizi and Tanya previous days. Now Phil is with other girl. Sexual peyton's place continues.

I have only seen pics from dizi and phil in tub. I can only view the free cams unfortunetly.  I agree phils new friend is very cute and has a nice body. I hope she eventually moves in and gets closer to phil and maybe dizi.  Tanya needs to leave, shes better off gone.  I watch dizi and phil the most, I like that app a lot more than the other oversexed app.

Last nights activities:

11:00 pm

201_2.jpg

11:50 pm

202_2.jpg

1:50 am

203_2.jpg

Dizi had a busy night fucking two guys, I wonder if this has anything to do with her family problems. She is in communications with someone all night, they must not have approved of her activities.

Ivory also had a busy night!

Notice the peeping tom in the window, he also came in the room while they were fucking

Real classy night Dizi, I sure you made your ***** proud.

Last nights activities:

11:00 pm

11:50 pm

1:50 am

Dizi had a busy night fucking two guys, I wonder if this has anything to do with her family problems. She is in communications with someone all night, they must not have approved of her activities.

Ivory also had a busy night!

Notice the peeping tom in the window, he also came in the room while they were fucking

Real classy night Dizi, I sure you made your family proud.

First. The sex between dizi and phil was very short and certainly not finished. He obviously had erectile problems.

Secondly. You do not know the kind of family problems she have. This can be something really serious. Comments about it should not be posted. So much respect we have to pay them, i think.

And now to your comment. ... My goodness.  .... Why are you so pissed off. She behaves just like everyone else in the project. If you continue to take it so seriously you're running to become one of those who only vist the forum to nag around. Do you want that? It's like I wrote it. VV has a new kind of content, but that's different as many had expected. You can accept it or not. But to nag about the inhabitants just because they do not behave as you wished it, is certainly not useful.