Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You mean Robert right? Well he seemed to make her happy. 

don't know his name (look maybe 60 years old) he have coming alot during the last weeks in old tver for fuck petra before they moved in this new tver,

she have go in vacation with him but long time not see him now,maybe they have broken

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Just wait maybe there will be good sex :biggrin:

petra not interest me anymore,we have see her in all angles during this last year,i watch petra only when she teach other girls

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Just wait maybe there will be good sex :biggrin:

So is this where all the perverts who can't get real pussy like Civebb congregate?:biggrin::biggrin:

Damn,,,sitting around the computer all day with my dick in hand,,waiting to see sex,,so you can masturbate,,,how do you guys do it lmaoo!!!

I guess if you're old and retired with nothing to do,,I guess:arrow::arrow::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Hehe Mikey you got lost in the darkness of the VV forums? :biggrin: I am also watching RLC but I dont post or read in RLC forums anymore because I dont like the bad atmosphere and flamewars there. The new g/g/g appartement they added seams quite nice 

• Upvote 1

euromike come here just for spend his shit for try break my balls ,return watch your virgin girls on rlc,vv is only for the adult !

euromike have a large part of responsability with the bad atmosphere there is on rlc threads,don't waste your time with him jabbah

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hehe Mikey you got lost in the darkness of the VV forums? :biggrin: I am also watching RLC but I dont post or read in RLC forums anymore because I dont like the bad atmosphere and flamewars there. The new g/g/g appartement they added seams quite nice 

YES IT IS PRETTY NICE SO FAR,,,,NOW IF ONLY AMY WOULD SHOW ME THAT FAT PUSSY SO I CAN JERK OFF TO,,THEN I'LL BE OK:biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_mjio48Q8Dh1rbp3hfo1_500.giftumblr_mjio48Q8Dh1rbp3hfo1_500.gif